CRICKET: March Town crown their players of the year at presentation evening
- Credit: Archant
March Town marked the end of the season with their annual presentation evening last weekend.
While the club endured a disappointing season, with the first team finishing in the bottom two in Division One of the Whiting & Partners League, there was much to smile about for many of the club’s players with individual awards being won.
On presentation duty was chairman of the Whiting & Partners League, Keith Coburn.
He handed the first team player of the year prize to captain Tyler Phillips and the Sunday first team award to Steve Coe.
James Harradine won Saturday second team player of the year, while Jacob Gray won the Sunday second team award.
You may also want to watch:
Sam Mason claimed the thirds player of the year gong, while James Mortlock won the same prize for the fourth team.
Spencer Saberton won young player of the year, second team star Curtis Oldroyd was named most improved player and Terry Hunt was named clubman of the year.
- 1 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 2 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 3 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 4 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 5 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 6 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 7 Plans for multi-million pound training school given green light
- 8 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 9 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash