March Town United 2 - 2 Braintree Town Reserves
- Credit: Archant
March Town United twice let a lead slip in an entertaining game with Braintree Town Reserves at Robingoodfellows Lane.
With just four minutes played, Jordan Goult slid in to convert a Dan Woods corner.
Then chance after chance went begging and towards the end of the half the visitors got closer with each attack and evened it up.
The second half saw March race out of the blocks - on 46 minutes, Matt Barber volleyed home from just inside the box.
But the visitors pulled level again with a penalty.
You may also want to watch:
The Hares travel to Downham Town tomorrow night.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 5 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 6 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 7 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 8 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’