Mark Farnham Schools of Tae Kwon-Do get a kick out of winning at Midlands Championships
- Credit: Archant
Mark Farnham Schools of Tae Kwon-Do kicked off 2016 with 32 awards at the TAGB Midlands Championships.
The Fenland-based schools took 59 fighters to the first event of the year, held at Kettering Sports Village.
The students took part in Pattern, Sparring and Team Sparring events as well as the Black Belts Destruction.
The Schools landed a very respectable total of 32 awards at the Championships, including bronzes for March’s Thomas Perring in the boys’ Red Belt Sparring and Shaun Williams in the men’s Red Belt Sparring.
Mark Farnham said: “A very well done to all those students who picked up medals, and to those students which were not awarded - keep working towards your goal.”
You may also want to watch:
The Mark Farnham Schools now look forward to the World Championships in July at the NIA in Birmingham where over 3,000 competitors from 40 countries take part.
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home