Mark Farnham Schools of Tae Kwon-Do get a kick out of winning at Midlands Championships
- Credit: Archant
Mark Farnham Schools of Tae Kwon-Do kicked off 2016 with 32 awards at the TAGB Midlands Championships.
The Fenland-based schools took 59 fighters to the first event of the year, held at Kettering Sports Village.
The students took part in Pattern, Sparring and Team Sparring events as well as the Black Belts Destruction.
The Schools landed a very respectable total of 32 awards at the Championships, including bronzes for March’s Thomas Perring in the boys’ Red Belt Sparring and Shaun Williams in the men’s Red Belt Sparring.
Mark Farnham said: “A very well done to all those students who picked up medals, and to those students which were not awarded - keep working towards your goal.”
You may also want to watch:
The Mark Farnham Schools now look forward to the World Championships in July at the NIA in Birmingham where over 3,000 competitors from 40 countries take part.
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 4 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 5 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 8 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s