Martin ‘Wolfie’ Adams set for return as Cambridgeshire prepare to take on Surrey at March USC
STAR player Martin ‘Wolfie’ Adams will return to county darts action in March this weekend as Cambridgeshire take on Surrey in a vital Premier Division clash.
The BDO World Champion and England captain will be taking to the oche at the March United Services Club hoping to inspire a Cambridgeshire side that have lost their last three matches.
The county currently sit fourth in the BDO Rileys Premier Division but several of their rivals have a game in a hand.
Surrey, who are struggling at the foot of the table, will include England Ladies international Apylee Jones in their side.
The ‘B’ teams start at midday tomorrow with the ‘A’ teams in action from 11.30am on Sunday. Entry is �4 per person.
You may also want to watch:
• Darts players from across Fenland contested a thrilling tournament at Wisbech Conservative Club on Sunday.
Den Harbour and Allan Clarke saw off George Layed and Perry Reagon to reach the final, where Harbour came out on top with a comprehensive 5-1 victory.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 Theatre group stalwart steps down after nine years
- 5 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 6 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 7 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 8 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Residents make most of lockdown easing as Christmas comes early