Martin ‘Wolfie’ Adams set for return as Cambridgeshire prepare to take on Surrey at March USC
STAR player Martin ‘Wolfie’ Adams will return to county darts action in March this weekend as Cambridgeshire take on Surrey in a vital Premier Division clash.
The BDO World Champion and England captain will be taking to the oche at the March United Services Club hoping to inspire a Cambridgeshire side that have lost their last three matches.
The county currently sit fourth in the BDO Rileys Premier Division but several of their rivals have a game in a hand.
Surrey, who are struggling at the foot of the table, will include England Ladies international Apylee Jones in their side.
The ‘B’ teams start at midday tomorrow with the ‘A’ teams in action from 11.30am on Sunday. Entry is �4 per person.
You may also want to watch:
• Darts players from across Fenland contested a thrilling tournament at Wisbech Conservative Club on Sunday.
Den Harbour and Allan Clarke saw off George Layed and Perry Reagon to reach the final, where Harbour came out on top with a comprehensive 5-1 victory.
- 1 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 5 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 6 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 7 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 8 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 9 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 10 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal