Mel Mattless to continue as March Town boss next season after Hares impressively defeat Diss Town
- Credit: Archant
March Town have confirmed that Mel Mattless and Roy Brand will continue as the Hares’ managerial team next season after the duo guided them to an impressive 1-0 success over Diss Town on Saturday.
The club announced yesterday (January 22) that the former Wisbech Town Reserves pair will continue at the helm after Rob Conyard’s late strike gave the Hares all three points at the GER.
A club statement said: “Since taking over they have led the Hares to 16 points out of the 28 we have amassed so far.
“This includes two clean sheets in two games; the first time since early April.
“Hopefully they can help push the first team further up the table with a strong finish.”
You may also want to watch:
Conyard’s goal means that the Hares are unbeaten in their last three matches in the Thurlow Nunn First Division. They have also kept two clean sheets during that period.
The Hares return to action on Saturday (28) when they travel to Stowmarket Town (3pm).
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 6 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 7 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 8 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 9 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million