Mel Mattless to continue as March Town boss next season after Hares impressively defeat Diss Town
- Credit: Archant
March Town have confirmed that Mel Mattless and Roy Brand will continue as the Hares’ managerial team next season after the duo guided them to an impressive 1-0 success over Diss Town on Saturday.
The club announced yesterday (January 22) that the former Wisbech Town Reserves pair will continue at the helm after Rob Conyard’s late strike gave the Hares all three points at the GER.
A club statement said: “Since taking over they have led the Hares to 16 points out of the 28 we have amassed so far.
“This includes two clean sheets in two games; the first time since early April.
“Hopefully they can help push the first team further up the table with a strong finish.”
You may also want to watch:
Conyard’s goal means that the Hares are unbeaten in their last three matches in the Thurlow Nunn First Division. They have also kept two clean sheets during that period.
The Hares return to action on Saturday (28) when they travel to Stowmarket Town (3pm).
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris