Neale-Wade Community College exit Cambridgeshire Schools County Cup with 4-0 defeat
NEALE-WADE Community College Under-14s bowed out of the Cambridgeshire Schools County Cup after a 4-0 defeat in the quarter-final.
The youngsters battled hard at home to a strong St Ivo side - but four second half goals secured victory for the visitors. Harrison Smith was Neale-Wade’s man of the match.
The school team will now complete their district fixtures before going on a tour of Barcelona after Easter.
Full Neale-Wade Under-14s Squad:
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 7 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 8 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
Adam Conyard (Captain)
Harrison Smith (Man of the match)