Neale-Wade Community College exit Cambridgeshire Schools County Cup with 4-0 defeat
NEALE-WADE Community College Under-14s bowed out of the Cambridgeshire Schools County Cup after a 4-0 defeat in the quarter-final.
The youngsters battled hard at home to a strong St Ivo side - but four second half goals secured victory for the visitors. Harrison Smith was Neale-Wade’s man of the match.
The school team will now complete their district fixtures before going on a tour of Barcelona after Easter.
Full Neale-Wade Under-14s Squad:
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 6 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 7 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 8 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 9 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
Adam Conyard (Captain)
Harrison Smith (Man of the match)