NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: FA Vase and FA Youth Cup draws for March Town
- Credit: Archant
The FA Vase draw has thrown up an early reunion with their former club for two new March Town signings.
The Hares will travel to United Counties League Division One side Bourne Town in the first qualifying round of the national competition.
Defender Gav Cooke and midfielder Adam Rothery both left the South Lincolnshire club to join March this summer.
That tie will take place on September 1 with the winning club receiving £550 in prize money and having another away tie – against either Peterborough Northern Star or Fakenham – to look forward to in the next round.
March were knocked out of the FA Vase by Star last season.
You may also want to watch:
March’s Under 18 side face a long trip to Gorleston in the opening round of the FA Youth Cup. That tie is to be played in the week commencing September 3.
- 1 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 2 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 3 Residents escape kitchen fire after bank holiday blaze
- 4 Retrospective bid for travellers' site
- 5 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 12 exciting new businesses to discover when lockdown restrictions ease
- 8 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 9 Alligator-owning farmer stars in new Ross Kemp ITV documentary
- 10 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely