NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: FA Vase and FA Youth Cup draws for March Town
- Credit: Archant
The FA Vase draw has thrown up an early reunion with their former club for two new March Town signings.
The Hares will travel to United Counties League Division One side Bourne Town in the first qualifying round of the national competition.
Defender Gav Cooke and midfielder Adam Rothery both left the South Lincolnshire club to join March this summer.
That tie will take place on September 1 with the winning club receiving £550 in prize money and having another away tie – against either Peterborough Northern Star or Fakenham – to look forward to in the next round.
March were knocked out of the FA Vase by Star last season.
March’s Under 18 side face a long trip to Gorleston in the opening round of the FA Youth Cup. That tie is to be played in the week commencing September 3.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 4 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 5 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 6 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 9 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 10 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack