NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: FA Vase and FA Youth Cup draws for March Town
- Credit: Archant
The FA Vase draw has thrown up an early reunion with their former club for two new March Town signings.
The Hares will travel to United Counties League Division One side Bourne Town in the first qualifying round of the national competition.
Defender Gav Cooke and midfielder Adam Rothery both left the South Lincolnshire club to join March this summer.
That tie will take place on September 1 with the winning club receiving £550 in prize money and having another away tie – against either Peterborough Northern Star or Fakenham – to look forward to in the next round.
March were knocked out of the FA Vase by Star last season.
You may also want to watch:
March’s Under 18 side face a long trip to Gorleston in the opening round of the FA Youth Cup. That tie is to be played in the week commencing September 3.
- 1 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 9 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 10 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement