New sponsors for Wisbech Town Football Club
NEW sponsors for Wisbech Town FC have been unveiled.
Tom Wood’s Beer of Grimsby has agreed a three year deal to sponsor the club’s new ground in Lynn Road, Wisbech.
And Specsavers have agreed a similar deal to sponsor the club’s kits.
The team’s venue will now be known as The Tom Wood’s Beer Fenland Stadium.
John Petch, from Wisbech Town’s sponsorship and advertising team, said he is “delighted with obtaining two major sponsorships”.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “The team has been greatly encouraged by the positive response from local businesses and companies who have shown support for the club through sponsorship and advertising.”
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 9 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 10 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights