New sponsors for Wisbech Town Football Club
NEW sponsors for Wisbech Town FC have been unveiled.
Tom Wood’s Beer of Grimsby has agreed a three year deal to sponsor the club’s new ground in Lynn Road, Wisbech.
And Specsavers have agreed a similar deal to sponsor the club’s kits.
The team’s venue will now be known as The Tom Wood’s Beer Fenland Stadium.
John Petch, from Wisbech Town’s sponsorship and advertising team, said he is “delighted with obtaining two major sponsorships”.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “The team has been greatly encouraged by the positive response from local businesses and companies who have shown support for the club through sponsorship and advertising.”
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 4 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 5 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 8 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 9 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 10 Welcome relief as hairdresser back at care home