New sponsors for Wisbech Town Football Club
NEW sponsors for Wisbech Town FC have been unveiled.
Tom Wood’s Beer of Grimsby has agreed a three year deal to sponsor the club’s new ground in Lynn Road, Wisbech.
And Specsavers have agreed a similar deal to sponsor the club’s kits.
The team’s venue will now be known as The Tom Wood’s Beer Fenland Stadium.
John Petch, from Wisbech Town’s sponsorship and advertising team, said he is “delighted with obtaining two major sponsorships”.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “The team has been greatly encouraged by the positive response from local businesses and companies who have shown support for the club through sponsorship and advertising.”
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 4 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 5 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 6 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 Dad of two killed on Fen road
- 9 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart