March AC scoops prizes at Folksworth 15 mile race
- Credit: Archant
With wintery conditions to contend with March AC had 27 runners complete the gruelling 15 mile road race in Folksworth.
The ladies were on a mission and their efforts ensured that Toni Alcaraz, Emma Tuck and Geraldine Larham won first prize for the ladies team. Toni won fourth lady overall prize whilst Emma Tuck scooped first veteran 40 prize while Geraldine Larham won first veteran.
The men also proved a success as Billy Bremner crossed the finish line in 1 hour 31 minutes and 16 seconds 7th man overall and winning first veteran 45 prize.
Mick Stacey was the first veteran 55 across the line.
You may also want to watch:
Billy Bremner 1.31.16 (7th), Toni Alcaraz 1.45.00 (48th), Emma Tuck 1.48.46 (63rd) Justin Elvidge 1.49.00 (66th), Mick Stacey 1.50.02 (75th), Geraldine Larham 1.50.27 (79th), Mike Boxall 1.51.19 (86th), Jason Mottram 1.57.16 (122nd), Andrew Wool 1.57.36 (123rd), Andrew Larham 1.59.18 (135th), Dave Burgess 1.59.20 (138th), Karen Patterson 2.00.07 (141st), Brian Harding 2.02.49 (166th), Tom Orr 2.08.55 (212th), Alan Brown 2.14.23 (236th), Rachel Boxall 2.17.18 (259th ), Gaelle Bryant 2.18.01 (264th), Teilo Pearce 2.21.06 (285th), Jon Long 2.28.07 (323rd), Nina Markillie 2.31.30 (338th), Fay Scrivener 2.39.42 (378th), Christian Ford 2.43.51 (395th), Sue Ward 2.43.50 (399th), Mark Oakerbee 2.43.48 (400th), Graeme Dedman 2.46.13 (402nd) Sally Mills 3.11.29 (429th), Suzanne Orr 3.26.51 (433rd).
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 5 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 6 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 7 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 8 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 9 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 10 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover