NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: Chatteris Town welcome three signings - including one that left the club just weeks ago!
- Credit: Archant
The transfer merry-go-round is in full swing at Chatteris Town.
The Lilies have welcomed back Aidan Hollis, just one month after the midfielder left the club to join higher-level Wisbech St Mary.
Hollis was a mainstay in the Chatteris side that won a domestic cup treble and promotion to the Kershaw Premier Division in the 2015/16 season.
He joins Dave Turnbull and Scott Taylor, who have also put pen to paper at West Street this week.
Winger Turnbull and former Netherton United star Taylor are boss Ashley Taylor’s third and fourth signings this summer following the arrivals of defender Dean Grogan from Ely City and midfielder Adam Parmenter from St Ives Under 18s.
You may also want to watch:
Chatteris have also brought in a new recruit to their reserve side.
Clive Rayner has replaced Benji Brittin as the reserves’ manager. Rayner, who was formerly a goalkeeping coach at Peterborough Northern Star, will be assisted by Gary Birch and Russell Armstrong.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 5 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 6 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 9 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million