NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: Chatteris Town welcome three signings - including one that left the club just weeks ago!
- Credit: Archant
The transfer merry-go-round is in full swing at Chatteris Town.
The Lilies have welcomed back Aidan Hollis, just one month after the midfielder left the club to join higher-level Wisbech St Mary.
Hollis was a mainstay in the Chatteris side that won a domestic cup treble and promotion to the Kershaw Premier Division in the 2015/16 season.
He joins Dave Turnbull and Scott Taylor, who have also put pen to paper at West Street this week.
Winger Turnbull and former Netherton United star Taylor are boss Ashley Taylor’s third and fourth signings this summer following the arrivals of defender Dean Grogan from Ely City and midfielder Adam Parmenter from St Ives Under 18s.
You may also want to watch:
Chatteris have also brought in a new recruit to their reserve side.
Clive Rayner has replaced Benji Brittin as the reserves’ manager. Rayner, who was formerly a goalkeeping coach at Peterborough Northern Star, will be assisted by Gary Birch and Russell Armstrong.
- 1 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 2 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 5 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 6 Rob's 'walk of thanks' for Magpas Air Ambulance
- 7 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
- 8 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 9 Covid-19 job loss prompts Martin to launch out on his own
- 10 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden