NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL: Chatteris Town welcome three signings - including one that left the club just weeks ago!
- Credit: Archant
The transfer merry-go-round is in full swing at Chatteris Town.
The Lilies have welcomed back Aidan Hollis, just one month after the midfielder left the club to join higher-level Wisbech St Mary.
Hollis was a mainstay in the Chatteris side that won a domestic cup treble and promotion to the Kershaw Premier Division in the 2015/16 season.
He joins Dave Turnbull and Scott Taylor, who have also put pen to paper at West Street this week.
Winger Turnbull and former Netherton United star Taylor are boss Ashley Taylor’s third and fourth signings this summer following the arrivals of defender Dean Grogan from Ely City and midfielder Adam Parmenter from St Ives Under 18s.
You may also want to watch:
Chatteris have also brought in a new recruit to their reserve side.
Clive Rayner has replaced Benji Brittin as the reserves’ manager. Rayner, who was formerly a goalkeeping coach at Peterborough Northern Star, will be assisted by Gary Birch and Russell Armstrong.
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years