Off to a flyer! Fenland talents leap into National Trampoline League final
- Credit: Archant
A pair of Fenland Flyers’ finest talents are jumping for joy after bagging a place in the final of a national competition.
Synchro duo Jasmine Hails-Pope and Lucy Saunders eased into the final of the National Trampoline League final after a faultless performance at the final qualifier.
The pair fought off stiff competition and achieved top scores, earning them a bronze medal and a place in this month’s final in London.
Joining them in the final will be Alana Pritchard and Ella Wilson, who will compete in the L3 12-13 years category and Emma Shearer in the L2 19+ Ladies category.
Jasmine will also be competing individually in the L3 15-16 girls category.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the Fenland Flyers, call Adele on 07850 831825 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 4 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 5 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 8 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 9 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 10 Alleged paedophile released on bail