Off to a flyer! Fenland talents leap into National Trampoline League final
- Credit: Archant
A pair of Fenland Flyers’ finest talents are jumping for joy after bagging a place in the final of a national competition.
Synchro duo Jasmine Hails-Pope and Lucy Saunders eased into the final of the National Trampoline League final after a faultless performance at the final qualifier.
The pair fought off stiff competition and achieved top scores, earning them a bronze medal and a place in this month’s final in London.
Joining them in the final will be Alana Pritchard and Ella Wilson, who will compete in the L3 12-13 years category and Emma Shearer in the L2 19+ Ladies category.
Jasmine will also be competing individually in the L3 15-16 girls category.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the Fenland Flyers, call Adele on 07850 831825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 9 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 10 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list