Off to a flyer! Fenland talents leap into National Trampoline League final
- Credit: Archant
A pair of Fenland Flyers’ finest talents are jumping for joy after bagging a place in the final of a national competition.
Synchro duo Jasmine Hails-Pope and Lucy Saunders eased into the final of the National Trampoline League final after a faultless performance at the final qualifier.
The pair fought off stiff competition and achieved top scores, earning them a bronze medal and a place in this month’s final in London.
Joining them in the final will be Alana Pritchard and Ella Wilson, who will compete in the L3 12-13 years category and Emma Shearer in the L2 19+ Ladies category.
Jasmine will also be competing individually in the L3 15-16 girls category.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the Fenland Flyers, call Adele on 07850 831825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years