Off to a flyer! Fenland talents leap into National Trampoline League final
- Credit: Archant
A pair of Fenland Flyers’ finest talents are jumping for joy after bagging a place in the final of a national competition.
Synchro duo Jasmine Hails-Pope and Lucy Saunders eased into the final of the National Trampoline League final after a faultless performance at the final qualifier.
The pair fought off stiff competition and achieved top scores, earning them a bronze medal and a place in this month’s final in London.
Joining them in the final will be Alana Pritchard and Ella Wilson, who will compete in the L3 12-13 years category and Emma Shearer in the L2 19+ Ladies category.
Jasmine will also be competing individually in the L3 15-16 girls category.
For more information on the Fenland Flyers, call Adele on 07850 831825 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 4 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 5 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 6 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 7 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 10 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack