Outwell Swifts beat Chatteris Town, while Wimblington start season with a bang
- Credit: Archant
Player manager Mark Secker struck twice in the first half to give Outwell Swifts an impressive 2-0 win at rivals Chatteris Townin their Kershaw Senior A opener last night.
Wisbech St Mary started their Kershaw Premier League campaign with a 3-1 win over Lakenheath.
In Kershaw Senior B, Wimblington beat Hemingfords United Reserves 4-0.
In the Peterborough and District League, Liam Harrold’s Whittlesey Athletic were held to a 2-2 draw by
You may also want to watch:
Leverington have had a disastrous start to their campaign, losing 5-0 to Peterborough Sports Reserves and 7-0 to Holbeach United Reserves.
In Division One, Whittlesey Athletic Reserves beat Peterborough ICA Sports Reserves 1-0 and Moulton Harrox Reserves 2-0.
- 1 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 2 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 3 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 4 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 8 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 9 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
Matthew Cawthorn scored in Long Sutton Athletic’s 1-1 draw with Stamford Belvedere.
Wisbech Town Reserves lost their opener 2-1 at King’s Cliffe then bounced back with a 3-2 win over Sutton Bridge.