President’s day at Gedney
- Credit: Archant
Players got into the swing and helped raise cash for charity at the annual President’s Day competition at Gedney Hill Golf Club on Sunday.
Over 50 members took part and a total of £405 was raised in aid of Cancer Research.
The results were:
Men’s Competition: Andy Davies 43pts; Chris Blakey 40(acb); Craig Johnson 40.
Men’s Nearest the Pins: 3rd Hole - Stuart Shinkin; 4th Hole - Nigel Baines; 11th Hole - Stuart Cooper; 12th Hole - Rob Newns.
Men’s Nearest the Line: Phil Davis
Men’s Nearest the Pin in 2 on 18th Hole: Mick Page.
- 1 Cambridgeshire man stabbed partner in the neck while she held their baby
- 2 Pupils tell Ofsted school so good they don't want to leave
- 3 Drug driver attacked man with metal pole and spat at police
- 4 March set to light a beacon for Platinum Jubilee
- 5 Man who ran 'fly-tippers paradise’ faces £32,000 bill
- 6 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 100th birthday for Clovelly House resident
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 My boss, the Prime Minister, is not a liar, says MP Steve Barclay
Ladies’ Competition: Marilyn Sayer 38pts; Janet Davis 35; Kim Markillie 34.
Ladies’ Nearest the Pins: 4th Hole – Janet Davis; 11th Hole – Nicky Weller; 12th Hole – Diane Moore.
Ladies’ Nearest the Line: Maggie Bingham
Clark Steel Trophy: Mick Page 65nett (acb); S Bett 65; Paul Hanson 66 (acb).
Rigby Taylor Cup: Nicky Weller 36; Chris Bennett 33; Kim Markillie 32.