Promising young taekwon-do students enjoy grading success
- Credit: Archant
The Hudson New Vision Centre in Wisbech was the venue for a grading session for the Carter School of Taekwon-do.
The session was attended by examiners Anthony Carter (6th Dan), Paul Gowler (2nd Dan), Dawn Murat (3rd Dan) and Corinne Neale (3rd Dan).
Also present were students Joe Neale, Jacob Patterson, Vladislavs Cirkins, Aidan Richardosn, Jose Rodrigues, Bento Rodrigues, Artur Petrausskas, Daiil Liiskmaa, Hertonas Gaudutis, Sebastian Zuk, Melissa Middleton, Margaret Barnard, Patrik Kocins and Ellison Limpus.
Senior instructor Tony Carter said: “This was a fantastic grading session. All the students did very well indeed and with a great deal more discipline, attention to detail and hard work they will continue to get better and better - their parents are particularly proud of them and have every right to be so.”
At a grading session in Bristol, instructor Glynn Morgan, of March, became a 4th Dan, while Wisbech’s Nick Hagon became a 2nd Dan.
You may also want to watch:
Both competitors are members of the Mark Farnham Schools of Taekwon-do.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 3 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 4 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 5 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 6 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 7 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 8 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 9 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 10 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash