Promising young taekwon-do students enjoy grading success
- Credit: Archant
The Hudson New Vision Centre in Wisbech was the venue for a grading session for the Carter School of Taekwon-do.
The session was attended by examiners Anthony Carter (6th Dan), Paul Gowler (2nd Dan), Dawn Murat (3rd Dan) and Corinne Neale (3rd Dan).
Also present were students Joe Neale, Jacob Patterson, Vladislavs Cirkins, Aidan Richardosn, Jose Rodrigues, Bento Rodrigues, Artur Petrausskas, Daiil Liiskmaa, Hertonas Gaudutis, Sebastian Zuk, Melissa Middleton, Margaret Barnard, Patrik Kocins and Ellison Limpus.
Senior instructor Tony Carter said: “This was a fantastic grading session. All the students did very well indeed and with a great deal more discipline, attention to detail and hard work they will continue to get better and better - their parents are particularly proud of them and have every right to be so.”
At a grading session in Bristol, instructor Glynn Morgan, of March, became a 4th Dan, while Wisbech’s Nick Hagon became a 2nd Dan.
You may also want to watch:
Both competitors are members of the Mark Farnham Schools of Taekwon-do.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man escapes ‘shocking case’ of modern slavery at hand car wash
- 3 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 4 WATCH: Air ambulances can't land after hospital helipad wrecked by US aircraft
- 5 Photographer amazed by praise thanks to stunning images of space
- 6 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 7 Man who died in road crash is named
- 8 DJ, 11, branded 'an inspiration' after winning top award
- 9 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 10 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream