Promising young taekwon-do students enjoy grading success
- Credit: Archant
The Hudson New Vision Centre in Wisbech was the venue for a grading session for the Carter School of Taekwon-do.
The session was attended by examiners Anthony Carter (6th Dan), Paul Gowler (2nd Dan), Dawn Murat (3rd Dan) and Corinne Neale (3rd Dan).
Also present were students Joe Neale, Jacob Patterson, Vladislavs Cirkins, Aidan Richardosn, Jose Rodrigues, Bento Rodrigues, Artur Petrausskas, Daiil Liiskmaa, Hertonas Gaudutis, Sebastian Zuk, Melissa Middleton, Margaret Barnard, Patrik Kocins and Ellison Limpus.
Senior instructor Tony Carter said: “This was a fantastic grading session. All the students did very well indeed and with a great deal more discipline, attention to detail and hard work they will continue to get better and better - their parents are particularly proud of them and have every right to be so.”
At a grading session in Bristol, instructor Glynn Morgan, of March, became a 4th Dan, while Wisbech’s Nick Hagon became a 2nd Dan.
Both competitors are members of the Mark Farnham Schools of Taekwon-do.
- 1 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 4 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 5 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Could you give these pets a home?