Rangers’ girls set to break new ground
NEXT season, March Rangers under-18 girls will form March s first ever ladies football team. They are keen to attract new and experienced players and sponsorship for next season. Training will resume in late June and to find out more either visit www.marc
NEXT season, March Rangers under-18 girls will form March's first ever ladies football team.
They are keen to attract new and experienced players and sponsorship for next season.
Training will resume in late June and to find out more either visit www.marchrangers.co.uk or call Teilo on 07979 506983.
Haddenham Ladies 5
You may also want to watch:
March Rgrs girls U18 3
AN under-strength Rangers team were forced to play with only 10 players and the more experienced Haddenham side took advantage to open up a 2-0 lead after 20 minutes of this friendly encounter.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 5 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 6 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 7 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Adult disability service on staying strong during Covid-19 pandemic
- 10 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
The Rangers defence battled back hard to get to grips with Haddenham, and the visitors began to create chances.
The pressure paid off and Rangers hit the post before Shereen Hutton fired in a goal from the tightest of angles.
Haddenham piled on the pressure again in the second half and scored two more to go 4-1 up.
However, Rangers showed great spirit and Hutton and Jade Pointer hit the target to give Rangers a real chance.
Hutton almost levelled the scores with a free kick but Haddenham broke to secure the victory with a late strike.
This proved to be a hugely encouraging display from Rangers and Laura Garner put in an excellent performance on her debut.