Three Counties Runners have a sublime Bank Holiday
- Credit: Archant
Around 21 members of Three Counties Running Club took part in the Sublime 10k event at Downham Market.
The undulating course headed out into the beautiful Norfolk countryside with gentle changes in gradient with the most challenging section being the last mile as you run back up the hill towards the finish.
The first club runner home for the club was Under 18’s runner Morgan Harrison with a fantastic PB of 39:45.
There was a short gap until the next club runner Mark Mattless crossed the line in a great time of 47:48 followed closely by Steven Rhodes with a great PB 48:07 with first female club runner Michelle Brown not far behind in a fantastic PB of 48:36.
There was a nice steady finish of club runners with Tracey Else just missing out on her PB 51:28, Teresa Rodrigues 51:37, Vicki Drake 52:28PB, Sharntelle Arlington 53:32PB and Dawn Ball 53:39PB.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Hunter was at 54:08, Arthur Sargeant 54:48, Sarah-Jane Macdonald 55:32PB, Alice Ingman 1:00:02PB, Fay Gratton 1:02:05, Steve Arlington 1:02:43PB, Louise Drew 1:02:49, Sandra Rhodes 1:04:25, Melvin Green 1:05:00PB, Anne-Marie Mattless 1:05:38, Emma Sage 1:26:20 and by no means last an injured Elliot Green in 1:26:46.
TCRC also ended up with third place female team.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 8 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 9 Fenland BusFest is back in Whittlesey this weekend
- 10 Fens crime gang ‘boss’ jailed
Junior Parkrun had another good turnout of 32 runners with 4 TCRC junior members taking part.
Maisie Macdonald was first club member Home and 2nd female in 9:03 just 1 second off her PB followed very closely by Hayden Hall with a fantastic PB of 9:05 knocking over 30 seconds off his previous best.
Stephanie Harbord finished in 12:41 and Jack Petts in 19:00.
Other Parkrun results
Elisabeth Sennit-Clough 21:04
Jonny Clark 21:23
Colin Apps 24:33
Jodie Clark 29:02
Alice Ingman 29:03
Barbara Leake 36:35
Sarah-Jane Macdonald 26:24 CPB
Victoria May 30:40
Steve Clarke 31:05
Melvin Green 31:15 PB
Lee Johnson 20:01
Tracey Else 24:45CPB
Sarah Johnson 25:08PB
Daniel Barnes 20:42
Joely Apps 31:23
Three Counties Running Club are next flying the flag at the Bedford 10k and Half marathon event this weekend.