Sparta ABC starlet Diana continues the Ciureja dynasty with impressive boxing debut
- Credit: Archant
A budding March boxer made history at her club this week.
Diana Ciureja, sister to Sparta ABC starlets Gracjan, Kacper and Eryk, became the first girl to step into the ring for the local club at a show in Huntingdon on Saturday (19).
The youngster pulled on the gloves for the first time despite being at the club for just 12 weeks, and impressed the crowd with a solid performance.
Head coach, Matt Lenton, believes Diana has a successful boxing future ahead of her.
“It was a very proud moment for us,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“She performed very well and it looks like she will go a long way.”
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Bombshell result in village polls leaves 115 homes plan in doubt
- 3 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 4 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 5 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 6 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 7 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 10 Tea rooms may become a bedsit