Sparta ABC starlet Diana continues the Ciureja dynasty with impressive boxing debut
- Credit: Archant
A budding March boxer made history at her club this week.
Diana Ciureja, sister to Sparta ABC starlets Gracjan, Kacper and Eryk, became the first girl to step into the ring for the local club at a show in Huntingdon on Saturday (19).
The youngster pulled on the gloves for the first time despite being at the club for just 12 weeks, and impressed the crowd with a solid performance.
Head coach, Matt Lenton, believes Diana has a successful boxing future ahead of her.
“It was a very proud moment for us,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“She performed very well and it looks like she will go a long way.”
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 3 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 8 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 9 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week