WISBECH Town will be hosting a sportsman s evening at the Rose and Crown Hotel, Wisbech, on September 28. Former Premiership referee, Jeff Winter will be guest of honour and comedian Derek Tomblin will be providing entertainment. Tickets cost £30 per per
WISBECH Town will be hosting a sportsman's evening at the Rose and Crown Hotel, Wisbech, on September 28.
Former Premiership referee, Jeff Winter will be guest of honour and comedian Derek Tomblin will be providing entertainment.
Tickets cost £30 per person. To book contact John Petch on 01945 584333.
- WISBECH Town's holiday football coaching sessions begin on Monday for players aged between seven and 16.
You may also want to watch:
The fun sessions will be run by qualified coaches and Dick Creasey will also be passing on his experience to those taking part.
The sessions will take place on Monday, July 31, August 7, August 16, August 23 and August 31. Players aged seven to 10 will be coached from 9am to 11.30am while under-11 to under-16s will be coached from 12.30pm to 3pm. Daily sessions cost £6 and the full five-week course costs £25.
- 1 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 2 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 3 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 4 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 5 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 6 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 7 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 8 Best is yet to come for March Town after successive league defeats
- 9 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
All players must bring appropriate clothing, footwear, drinks and shin pads.
For more information, contact youth development manager, Chas Thompson on 07962 140002 or Rob Gifford on 01945 588970.
- THE Fenmen will also be running development squads for under-nine, under-10 and under-11 players. Any team managers who wish to nominate their players for skills development should contact Chas Thompson on the number above.