WISBECH Town will be hosting a sportsman s evening at the Rose and Crown Hotel, Wisbech, on September 28. Former Premiership referee, Jeff Winter will be guest of honour and comedian Derek Tomblin will be providing entertainment. Tickets cost £30 per per
WISBECH Town will be hosting a sportsman's evening at the Rose and Crown Hotel, Wisbech, on September 28.
Former Premiership referee, Jeff Winter will be guest of honour and comedian Derek Tomblin will be providing entertainment.
Tickets cost £30 per person. To book contact John Petch on 01945 584333.
- WISBECH Town's holiday football coaching sessions begin on Monday for players aged between seven and 16.
The fun sessions will be run by qualified coaches and Dick Creasey will also be passing on his experience to those taking part.
The sessions will take place on Monday, July 31, August 7, August 16, August 23 and August 31. Players aged seven to 10 will be coached from 9am to 11.30am while under-11 to under-16s will be coached from 12.30pm to 3pm. Daily sessions cost £6 and the full five-week course costs £25.
- 1 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 4 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 5 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 6 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 7 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 8 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 9 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 10 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
All players must bring appropriate clothing, footwear, drinks and shin pads.
For more information, contact youth development manager, Chas Thompson on 07962 140002 or Rob Gifford on 01945 588970.
- THE Fenmen will also be running development squads for under-nine, under-10 and under-11 players. Any team managers who wish to nominate their players for skills development should contact Chas Thompson on the number above.