WISBECH Town will be hosting a sportsman s evening at the Rose and Crown Hotel, Wisbech, on September 28. Former Premiership referee, Jeff Winter will be guest of honour and comedian Derek Tomblin will be providing entertainment. Tickets cost £30 per per
WISBECH Town will be hosting a sportsman's evening at the Rose and Crown Hotel, Wisbech, on September 28.
Former Premiership referee, Jeff Winter will be guest of honour and comedian Derek Tomblin will be providing entertainment.
Tickets cost £30 per person. To book contact John Petch on 01945 584333.
- WISBECH Town's holiday football coaching sessions begin on Monday for players aged between seven and 16.
You may also want to watch:
The fun sessions will be run by qualified coaches and Dick Creasey will also be passing on his experience to those taking part.
The sessions will take place on Monday, July 31, August 7, August 16, August 23 and August 31. Players aged seven to 10 will be coached from 9am to 11.30am while under-11 to under-16s will be coached from 12.30pm to 3pm. Daily sessions cost £6 and the full five-week course costs £25.
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 5 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 6 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 7 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 8 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 9 Adult disability service on staying strong during Covid-19 pandemic
- 10 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
All players must bring appropriate clothing, footwear, drinks and shin pads.
For more information, contact youth development manager, Chas Thompson on 07962 140002 or Rob Gifford on 01945 588970.
- THE Fenmen will also be running development squads for under-nine, under-10 and under-11 players. Any team managers who wish to nominate their players for skills development should contact Chas Thompson on the number above.