Stars from March Soccer School scoop awards at ESF Festival of Football
- Credit: Archant
Football starlets and refereeing prospects from March Soccer School collected a haul of trophies and medals from the ESF’s Festival of Football.
The annual event, held at Butlins in Skegness, invites talents players and referees from around the country to showcase their skills.
This year, March Soccer School sent four teams and three officials to the festival on April 22, and the youngsters returned with prizes and accolades for their efforts.
The school’s under 11 and under 14 sides both won the Fair Play award in their respective age groups for sporting behaviour, and the under 10 and under 13 girls’ teams also picked up individual trophies.
The youngsters received their awards from former Liverpool and Tottenham star, Danny Murphy, and England women’s international, Sue Smith.
The prestigious youth football tournament also included three young talented local referees; Adam Conyard, Dulcie Asher and Rob Conyard, who all received recognition, praise and trophies for officiating.
March Soccer School is currently recruiting new coaches, volunteers and players. For more information, visit www.marchsoccerschool.co.uk, email email@example.com or call Katie on 07753 690393.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 5 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 6 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 7 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 8 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 9 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing