Athletics: Three Counties members have muddy fun at Shouldham
- Credit: Archant
Three Counties Running Club had muddy fun at the Shouldham XC Series on Sunday.
A squad of 10 took part in the 9.5k race, with Morgan Harrison second in the under-17 4.5k event in 16.10.
Jonny Clark (41.10) led the main group home, ahead of Nick Clarey (42.56), Mark Mattless (46.13) and first woman Dawn Ball, who ran a best of 47.17.
Sarah Melton-Whitelam (48.25), Sarah Johnson (50.19), Tony Lamb (53.26), Steve Whitelam (54.31), Sarah Lamb and Jodie Clark (58.29) were also in action.
Wisbech junior parkrun had a turnout of 31, with Maisie Macdonald third in 9.27 ahead of Hayden Hall (9.28).
You may also want to watch:
Keira Fines (10.40), Stephanie Harbord (11.36), Issac Western (11.47), Kallum Hall (13.07) and Rowan Coultham (16.49) also ran.
Members are due to run at the Stamford 30k this weekend.
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 3 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 4 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 5 Body found in Wisbech road
- 6 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 7 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 8 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 9 Dogs to join hounds across the world in global walk
- 10 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
Parkrun results, Victoria Dock: Elisabeth Sennitt-Clough 20.40.
Dudley: Stephen Rhodes 24.50; Sandra Rhodes 35.48.
Kings Lynn: Colin Apps 24.29; Jayne Spurrier 25.43; Jennie Sinclair 29.56.
March: Tony Lamb 29.03; Donna Johnson 29.38; Melvin Green 31.39; Sarah Lamb 31.40.
Whittlesey: Justin Showell 21.40.