Athletics: Three Counties members have muddy fun at Shouldham
- Credit: Archant
Three Counties Running Club had muddy fun at the Shouldham XC Series on Sunday.
A squad of 10 took part in the 9.5k race, with Morgan Harrison second in the under-17 4.5k event in 16.10.
Jonny Clark (41.10) led the main group home, ahead of Nick Clarey (42.56), Mark Mattless (46.13) and first woman Dawn Ball, who ran a best of 47.17.
Sarah Melton-Whitelam (48.25), Sarah Johnson (50.19), Tony Lamb (53.26), Steve Whitelam (54.31), Sarah Lamb and Jodie Clark (58.29) were also in action.
Wisbech junior parkrun had a turnout of 31, with Maisie Macdonald third in 9.27 ahead of Hayden Hall (9.28).
Keira Fines (10.40), Stephanie Harbord (11.36), Issac Western (11.47), Kallum Hall (13.07) and Rowan Coultham (16.49) also ran.
Members are due to run at the Stamford 30k this weekend.
- 1 New dessert shop bids to become 'best in the area'
- 2 Family's tribute to 'son in a million' killed in motorbike crash
- 3 Two escape unhurt after car plunges into river
- 4 £4,000 raised for Natalie to live her dreams after cancer diagnosis
- 5 Covid-19 'virtual ward' will help patients recover at home
- 6 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 7 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 8 Café holds 'heavy heart' as it announces closure
- 9 Bungalow fire in town was ‘accidental’
- 10 Improve your selfies and photographs by joining new group
Parkrun results, Victoria Dock: Elisabeth Sennitt-Clough 20.40.
Dudley: Stephen Rhodes 24.50; Sandra Rhodes 35.48.
Kings Lynn: Colin Apps 24.29; Jayne Spurrier 25.43; Jennie Sinclair 29.56.
March: Tony Lamb 29.03; Donna Johnson 29.38; Melvin Green 31.39; Sarah Lamb 31.40.
Whittlesey: Justin Showell 21.40.