Three Counties Running Club rises to the lockdown challenge
- Credit: Archant
Members of Three Counties Running Club yet again rose to the challenge, but it was harder than they thought.
Invited by March Athletic Club, members were tasked with spelling the name of their club on their Strava map through running or walking.
TCRC members felt grateful to take on the challenge from another local club, and it was something all members could take part in whatever level they are at.
Runners and walkers showed their interest before being assigned a letter from ‘Three Counties Running Club’, where residents may have seen members randomly walking or running down their road looking lost.
However, they did not go crazy and in fact were just making a letter.
Meanwhile, junior runner Isaac Western took part in a virtual 1.5k charity run to raise money for ‘Run for Heroes’.
TCRC now look forward to week 10 of their lockdown challenges, where they aim to return the favour to March AC soon.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 5 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 6 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 7 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 8 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 9 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall