Three Counties Running Club rises to the lockdown challenge
- Credit: Archant
Members of Three Counties Running Club yet again rose to the challenge, but it was harder than they thought.
Invited by March Athletic Club, members were tasked with spelling the name of their club on their Strava map through running or walking.
TCRC members felt grateful to take on the challenge from another local club, and it was something all members could take part in whatever level they are at.
Runners and walkers showed their interest before being assigned a letter from ‘Three Counties Running Club’, where residents may have seen members randomly walking or running down their road looking lost.
However, they did not go crazy and in fact were just making a letter.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, junior runner Isaac Western took part in a virtual 1.5k charity run to raise money for ‘Run for Heroes’.
TCRC now look forward to week 10 of their lockdown challenges, where they aim to return the favour to March AC soon.
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 6 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years