Athletics: Three Counties members show best form at King’s Lynn parkrun
- Credit: Archant
Three Counties Running Club had 23 members in action at the latest King’s Lynn parkrun.
And 11 of them set personal bests, with Lee Johnson (19.04) leading the way.
Matthew Knott (23.43), Gary Ingrey (23.05), Vicki Drake (23.57), Sarah Johnson (24.58), William Durkin (25.23), Jayne Spurrier (27.19), Fay Gratton (28.03), Reece Harrison (28.04), Sandra Rhodes (28.26) and Tina Rust (32.39) also ran new bests.
Timothy Clough (20.34), Graham Rushmer (20.54), Mark Mattless (22.31), Matt Hunter (23.19), Teresa Rodrigues (24.28), Stephen Rhodes (25.23), Louise Drew (26.24), Kevin White (27.25), Tracey Else (27.26), Colin Apps (27.27), Alice Ingman (28.25), Victoria May (28.47) and Melvin Green (31.03) were also in action.
Five youngsters were in junior parkrun action, with Maisie Macdonald (9.27) leading Stephanie Harbord (11.31), Isaac Western (11.38), Imogen Agger (13.20) and Molli Western (21.02) home.
You may also want to watch:
Dawn Ball clocked 28.28 at the Thetford Winter Wonderland 5k for 25th place, while Claire Louise Apted ran a new best of 1:46.06 at the Bedford Harriers half marathon.
A Santa Fun Run takes place on December 22 at Wisbech Park. See threecountiestc.org for more details.
- 1 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 2 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 3 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 4 BBC’s Johnny Dee all smiles at surprise market place birthday bash
- 5 Magpas chief executive 'surprised and honoured' by MBE
- 6 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 7 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 8 Lorry driver makes a fundamental error at Fenland roundabout...
- 9 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action