Three Counties runner Sargeant shines at Sandringham
- Credit: Archant
Three Counties Running Club members Arthur Sargeant and Steve Arlington took part in the Sandringham XC 10k race around the beautiful grounds of the Royal Sandringham Estate.
The two laps of the 5k trail route cover a mixture of surfaces from woodland to road and a couple of big hills.
The race was a charity event to raise money for two local schools.
Arthur was the first club member home in a fantastic PB time of 53:36 followed by Steve in a great time of 1:05:34.
Junior Parkrun was a cold wet one this weekend but 20 little runners still managed to brave the weather and run in the timed 2k event.
You may also want to watch:
Junior TCRC runner Maisie Macdonald was the first club runner home in 2nd position overall and 1st female in a time of 9:21 followed by Casey Grange in 11:45 and Stephanie Harbord in 12:55.
The Junior Parkrun is a timed 2k race that takes place every Sunday at 9am at The Wisbech Park for children between the age of 4-14. See Wisbech Junior Parkrun Facebook Page for details.
- 1 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 2 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 3 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 4 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 8 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 9 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
Other Parkrun results
Daniel Barnes 19:53
Jonny Clark 20:46
Tracey Else 23:54
Marc Martin 24:47
Dawn Ball 24:58
Alice Ingman 26:21 PB
Emily Clarke 26:52PB
Victoria May 26:53PB
Colin Apps 26:56
Jodie Clark 28:14
Sarah Clark 23:41
Melvin Green 30:25PB
Three Counties Running Club are next flying the flag at The Pinchbeck 10k and Tennyson eight miler on September 30.