Personal bests galore for Three Counties Running Club
- Credit: Archant
A great weekend of running and personal bests for Three Counties Running Club members.
There were 12 members who travelled to Spalding in Lincolnshire to take part in the West Pinchbeck 10k event.
The course was a flat road race with great PB potential even with the headwinds.
First club member home was 16 year old Morgan Harrison in a fantastic PB time of 38:22. Followed by Jonny Clark 45:02, Michelle Brown 47:55PB, Sarah Clark 50:17, Vicki Drake 50:42PB, Teresa Rodrigues 51:57, Dawn Ball 52:24PB, Kim Coultard 55:48PB, Alice Ingman 56:41PB, Fay Gratton 59:39PB, Jodie Clark 1:00:51 and Emma Sage 1:20:12.
Elsewhere the lure of an eight mile multi terrain hilly race in the Lincolnshire wolds appealed to other members of the club.
The Tennyson eight miler, to raise money for Juvenile Diabetes Research foundation, saw four club members attend.
First club member home was Arthur Sargeant 1:10:03 PB followed by Tony Lamb 1:18:48PB, Sarah Lamb 1:32:19 PB and Sarah Melton-Whitelam (no time given).
- 1 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 2 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 3 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 4 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 9 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
Junior Parkrun saw eight junior club runners takes part and 4 PB’s. First club runner home was Hayden Hall 9:04PB, William Durkin 9:30PB, Imogen Agger 12:27 PB, Stephanie Harbord 12:41, Roman Coultard 17:14, Joseph Durkin 25:28 and Laurence Durkin 26:26.
Other Parkrun results:
Melvin Green 29:46 PB
Emily Clarke 25:52 PB
Alice Ingman 26:09 PB
Colin Apps 23:08
Three Counties Running Club are next flying the flag at the Perkins half marathon and the Shouldham XC Series on October 14.