Three Counties Running Club in top 20 finish
- Credit: Archant
It was a weekend of Parkrun’s across the county for Three Counties Running Club members.
Husband and wife club members Lee and Sarah Johnson travelled to Milton Keynes for the first time to take part along with 533 other runners in the MK Parkrun.
Lee finished in 18th position in a fantastic CPB time of 20:20 followed by Sarah in another great time of 27:14CPB.
Other Parkrun results
You may also want to watch:
Matt Hunter 22:43PB
Mark Mattless 22:45
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 7 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 8 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 10 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
Jonny Clark 23:54
Emily Clarke 24:55
Jodie Clark 29:03
Anne-Marie Mattless 30:33
Tony Lamb 27:57
Donna Johnson 28:32
Victoria May 28:33
Sarah Lamb 30:52
Colin Apps 24:13
Stephen Rhodes 24:14
Sandra Rhodes 32:13(3rd in Age)
Tracey Else 24:56
Melvin Green 30:30
Junior Parkrun saw 23 junior runners brave the fresh Sunday morning with seven junior TCRC members in attendance.
First club runner home in second position and 1st female was Maisie Macdonald in a time of 9:13 followed in third place and a PB of 9:15 William Durkin, Hayden Hall 10:25, Stephanie Harbord 12:12, Joseph Durkin 15:14, Rowan Coultard 15:29 and Laurence Durkin 19:13.
Sunday November 11 sees Three Counties Running Club 2nd GM10K sell out race take place at Leverington. The race starts at 11:02 after a two minute silence.
Please come and show your support.