Three Counties Running Club in top 20 finish
- Credit: Archant
It was a weekend of Parkrun’s across the county for Three Counties Running Club members.
Husband and wife club members Lee and Sarah Johnson travelled to Milton Keynes for the first time to take part along with 533 other runners in the MK Parkrun.
Lee finished in 18th position in a fantastic CPB time of 20:20 followed by Sarah in another great time of 27:14CPB.
Other Parkrun results
Matt Hunter 22:43PB
Mark Mattless 22:45
- 1 Students in Cambridgeshire receive ‘fantastic’ A-level results
- 2 Head of sixth form at Sir Harry Smith ‘incredibly proud’ of students' A-level results
- 3 Friend pays tribute to 'kind-hearted' 20-year-old who died in bike crash
- 4 Florida Ice Effect phenomenon could put drivers at risk
- 5 New reservoir could secure region's water supply - but will cost over £1bn
- 6 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 7 Cyclists call bicycle plates and insurance 'unenforceable and unworkable'
- 8 Local MPs in talks with Anglian Water over new reservoir
- 9 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 10 Ramsey fire-fighters refill Horse Pond with water to save fish
Jonny Clark 23:54
Emily Clarke 24:55
Jodie Clark 29:03
Anne-Marie Mattless 30:33
Tony Lamb 27:57
Donna Johnson 28:32
Victoria May 28:33
Sarah Lamb 30:52
Colin Apps 24:13
Stephen Rhodes 24:14
Sandra Rhodes 32:13(3rd in Age)
Tracey Else 24:56
Melvin Green 30:30
Junior Parkrun saw 23 junior runners brave the fresh Sunday morning with seven junior TCRC members in attendance.
First club runner home in second position and 1st female was Maisie Macdonald in a time of 9:13 followed in third place and a PB of 9:15 William Durkin, Hayden Hall 10:25, Stephanie Harbord 12:12, Joseph Durkin 15:14, Rowan Coultard 15:29 and Laurence Durkin 19:13.
Sunday November 11 sees Three Counties Running Club 2nd GM10K sell out race take place at Leverington. The race starts at 11:02 after a two minute silence.
Please come and show your support.