Successful end of year performance for the Three Counties Running Club
- Credit: Archant
Members of the Three Counties Running Club (TCRC) have sprinted into the New Year with a series of successful runs.
On Saturday December 30, TCRC were at parkruns in Kings Lynn, Holkham and Manchester.
Kings Lynn saw Matt Hunter finish in 27:24 and Steve Clarke get his second personal best (PB), in 31:53.
Tracey Else was at Holkham, finishing in 26:48 and Heaton Park saw Colin Apps and Joely Apps finish in 27:14 and 44:04.
The main event, on New Years Eve, saw 17 runners participating in the Marham 10k race.
You may also want to watch:
First home for TCRC was Graham Rushmer, finishing in an impressive time of 43:26 PB closely followed by Lee Johnson also with a PB 44:58.
Next Runner’s home were Jonny Clark 47:46, Mark Mattless 49:26, Debbie Agger 56:54, Sarah Johnson 56:56, Arthur Sargeant 57:16, Dee McClagish 57:23, Nick Sheehan 58:28, Sarah Melton Whitelam 59:19, Tony Lamb 59:20PB, Cheryl Lenton 59:43, Anne-Marie Mattless 1:05:28, Sarah Lamb 1:05:51PB, Lauren Day 1:05:52, Jodie Clark 1:05:53, Steve Whitelam 1:05:55.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
New Years Day saw runners do the double bubble, running two parkruns in one morning.
Father and Daughter Colin and Joely Apps ran at Glossop Parkrun and then went onto Marple, Colin finishing in 41:03 and 28:57 and Joely in 41:02 and 59:18.
Steve Clarke and Adele O Connor travelled to Peterborough first and then onto a very wet, muddy March parkrun with Steve getting his third PB in December at Peterborough.
Steve finished in 31:27PB and 40:06 with Adele completing both in 28:59 and 33:00.
March Parkrun was also attended by Victoria May 31:31, Vicki Drake 33:01 and Sarah-Jane Macdonald 33:02.
TCRC next official race is on 21st January 2018 at Shouldham XC Series.