ATHLETICS: Strong results for Three Counties Running Club ahead of summer relay event
- Credit: Archant
Three Counties Running Club (TCRC) members were keeping busy ahead of their summer relay event this weekend.
The husband and wife duo of Mark and Anne-Marie Mattless travelled to RAF Coltishall to take part in the Scottow Sundowner 5k race in midweek, recording respectable times.
Mark finished the flat road race around the air force base in a time of 22:53, with Anne-Marie crossing the line in 33:25.
Sunday's Wisbech junior parkrun saw seven TCRC runners compete within a 38-strong field.
Hayden Hall was the first club member home in 8:51, coming fifth overall, followed by Joshua Trundle (9:45), Jake Trundle (12:22), Kallum Hall (14:17), Callum Bates (17:18), Stephanie Harbord (17:22) and Isaac Western (17:40).
You may also want to watch:
OTHER PARKRUN RESULTS
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 4 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 5 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 8 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 9 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 10 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
Lee Johnson 19:45 and Janette Smith 33:22 (PB).
Tony Lamb 31:16 and Sarah Lamb 33:08.
Steve Rhodes 23:34 (second in age group), Donna Johnson 29:25, Victoria May 31:06 and Sandra Rhodes 33:52 (first in age group).
Colin Apps 23:29 and Joely Apps 40:19.
There is still time to enter the summer relays event held this Saturday at Wisbech Park.
Competitors will require four members and there is a child's, family and competitive race on offer.