Three Counties Runners clock up the Parkrun Miles
- Credit: Archant
It was a weekend full of Parkruns for Three Counties Running Club members.
The weather wasn’t the best on Saturday morning with wind and rain trying to put a dampen on Parkrun PB’s.
Victoria May 28:15PB
Donna Johnson 28:23PB
You may also want to watch:
Elisabeth Sennitt-Clough 21:20 and 1st female
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart
Gary Ingrey 23:51 PB
Dawn Ball 24:56
Lorraine Parker 27:49PB
Colin Apps 23:02
Jonny Clark 21:40
Jodie Clark 29:42
Tracey Else 26:06
Melvin Green 30:02
Junior Parkrun saw eight TCRC junior runners take part on a rather fresh Sunday morning.
First club runner home in second place and first in age was Maisie Macdonald 8:58 followed by William Durkin 9:51, Hayden Hall 10:16, Casey Grange 11:36, Jack Petts 17:28, Rowan Coultard 17:30, Stephanie Harbord 19:18 and Laurence Durkin 21:08.
Three Counties Running Club is also supporting Active Fenland with a Halloween Run at Wisbech Park on Saturday October 27.
There is a 1k race for all ages and abilities starting at 10.30am and the cost is £1 and starting at 11am is the 5k race with the cost being £5.
All proceeds from the event are going towards providing lights in the park.
You can buy tickets by calling 01354 622399 or pop into any New Vision Fitness Centres.
More information can be given by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three Counties Running Club are next flying the flag at Perkins Half marathon and the Shouldham XC Series on October 14.