To say thank you, March Town United letting fans decide how much they pay (or don’t) to watch last home game
- Credit: Archant
March Town United have come up with a new way of thanking their fans for their loyal support this season ... they have made tomorrow’s game with Halstead Town “pay what you like”.
It is their last home game of the season, which has been full of highlights both on and off the field.
Fans can pay as little or as much as they want - the power is in their hands.
Chairman Phil White said: “It’s just a thank you to the fans for their support during what has been an amazing season both on and off the field.
“They can pay what they like - if they want to, they can get in for free, or pay 10p, £1 or £50. It’s up to them.”
You may also want to watch:
Cheer on March as they push for a top five Thurlow Nunn First Division finish. Kick off is 3pm (Saturday).
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 4 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 5 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 6 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 7 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 8 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 9 DJ, 11, branded 'an inspiration' after winning top award
- 10 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site