To say thank you, March Town United letting fans decide how much they pay (or don’t) to watch last home game
- Credit: Archant
March Town United have come up with a new way of thanking their fans for their loyal support this season ... they have made tomorrow’s game with Halstead Town “pay what you like”.
It is their last home game of the season, which has been full of highlights both on and off the field.
Fans can pay as little or as much as they want - the power is in their hands.
Chairman Phil White said: “It’s just a thank you to the fans for their support during what has been an amazing season both on and off the field.
“They can pay what they like - if they want to, they can get in for free, or pay 10p, £1 or £50. It’s up to them.”
You may also want to watch:
Cheer on March as they push for a top five Thurlow Nunn First Division finish. Kick off is 3pm (Saturday).
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 4 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 5 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured