Too good Dubi true: Striker Ogbonna signs for Wisbech Town
NIGERIAN striker Dubi Ogbonna has signed for Wisbech Town from Soham Town Rangers.
The 20-year-old has played for numerous clubs including Southend United, Cambridge United and Histon. He has also had trials for Scottish giants Celtic.
He penned a deal with the Fenmen last night after attending their first pre-season training session on Tuesday night.
Wisbech boss Steve Appleby said: “Dubi is quality, exciting and a great acquisition.
“He’s very talented and he just needs to settle down with a club and crack on. I’ve already had good vibes off him.”
You may also want to watch:
Ogbonna becomes Appleby’s second signing of the week after his former Soham team-mate Rogan McGeorge joined the Fenmen on Tuesday.
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 7 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land