Too good Dubi true: Striker Ogbonna signs for Wisbech Town
NIGERIAN striker Dubi Ogbonna has signed for Wisbech Town from Soham Town Rangers.
The 20-year-old has played for numerous clubs including Southend United, Cambridge United and Histon. He has also had trials for Scottish giants Celtic.
He penned a deal with the Fenmen last night after attending their first pre-season training session on Tuesday night.
Wisbech boss Steve Appleby said: “Dubi is quality, exciting and a great acquisition.
“He’s very talented and he just needs to settle down with a club and crack on. I’ve already had good vibes off him.”
You may also want to watch:
Ogbonna becomes Appleby’s second signing of the week after his former Soham team-mate Rogan McGeorge joined the Fenmen on Tuesday.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 5 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 6 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 7 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 8 Alleged paedophile released on bail
- 9 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'