Trampoline coach bidding to launch clubs in Chatteris and Ely
COACH Andie Buckley is hoping to turn “recreational bouncers” into world class competitors by launching trampolining classes in Chatteris and Ely.
Buckley, who lives in Chatteris, is the head coach and founder of the Cambridge Aspire Trampoline Academy, which has more than 150 members.
She now wants to start satellite clubs in Chatteris, Ely and Newmarket to “offer the same opportunities to children in the area”.
Buckley said: “Cambridge Aspire is going from strength to strength, with options for progression from recreational bouncer to regional competitor, national competitor and even world class competitor.”
Some of the club’s youngsters have their sights set on future Olympics, while others have gone on to train as coaches.
You may also want to watch:
Cambridge Aspire sealed their most successful competitive year by claiming 14 individual medals and six team prizes at a competition hosted by the Fenland Flyers in Wisbech.
For more information on Cambridge Aspire, or to register an interest in becoming a member of a club in Chatteris, Ely or Newmarket, e-mail email@example.com
- 1 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 4 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 5 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 6 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 7 Wright hopes overseas ace's return boosts March Town play-off hopes
- 8 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million