TRAMPOLINING: Fenland Flyers are living up to their name as five talents qualify for National League finals
- Credit: Archant
Fenland Flyers were in fine form at the latest round of the National Trampoline League.
Jasmine Hailes-Pope struck gold in the girls’ 17-18yrs competition in South Shields, while Julianas Jonusas took second spot in the boys’ 13-14yrs bracket and Jordan Broda was third at boys’ 15-16yrs level.
Alana Pritchard also earned bronze in the girls’ 11-12yrs section and Ella Wilson just missed out on a medal when finishing in fourth place at girls’ 13-14yrs level.
Emma Fountain, was third in the 19+ group, while Emma Shearer performed creditably to finish 10th.
Pritchard, Wilson, Broda, Jonusas and Hailes-Pope have already secured their spots in the finals at the London Velodrome with two more qualifying rounds still to go.
Head coach Adele Broda said: “It has been the most amazing start to the season to already have five members through to the league finals.”
For more information on the Fenland Flyers club, contact Adele on 07850831825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 4 Isabella, 10, impresses to win top prize ahead of Whittlesey Extravaganza
- 5 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 8 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 9 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 10 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks