TRAMPOLINING: Fenland Flyers are living up to their name as five talents qualify for National League finals
- Credit: Archant
Fenland Flyers were in fine form at the latest round of the National Trampoline League.
Jasmine Hailes-Pope struck gold in the girls’ 17-18yrs competition in South Shields, while Julianas Jonusas took second spot in the boys’ 13-14yrs bracket and Jordan Broda was third at boys’ 15-16yrs level.
Alana Pritchard also earned bronze in the girls’ 11-12yrs section and Ella Wilson just missed out on a medal when finishing in fourth place at girls’ 13-14yrs level.
Emma Fountain, was third in the 19+ group, while Emma Shearer performed creditably to finish 10th.
Pritchard, Wilson, Broda, Jonusas and Hailes-Pope have already secured their spots in the finals at the London Velodrome with two more qualifying rounds still to go.
You may also want to watch:
Head coach Adele Broda said: “It has been the most amazing start to the season to already have five members through to the league finals.”
For more information on the Fenland Flyers club, contact Adele on 07850831825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 10 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police