Two from two for Sparta ABC March boxer Kacper Ciureja
- Credit: Archant
Sparta ABC March youngster Kacper Ciureja is unbeaten after his first two competitive bouts.
Ciureja, 11, had his first bout in Hornchurch against J Lee of Chalvedon ABC. He gave his opponent an eight count during the bout and won by unanimous decision.
On Friday, Ciureja was again in action in Doncaster against C Calvert of Platinum ABC. After another impressive performance he won by unanimous decision.
Also on Friday, Igor Mihailov was in action in Wisbech against more experienced opposition in G Sharman of Peterborough Police. He put in a superb performance and stopped his opponent in the third round.
It was Mihailov’s third bout and he remains unbeaten.
You may also want to watch:
Sparta’s show is on November 15 at Neale-Wade Academy. Tickets are available from Gary on 07565 715498.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 3 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 6 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 9 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 10 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless