Tydd St Giles charity golf tournament raises more than £1,200 for Cancer Research
- Credit: Archant
A CHARITY tournament held at Tydd St Giles Golf Club raised £1,230 for Cancer Research.
Ninety-two golfers took part in The Bob Johns Classic Golf Competition, with the team of Noel Bratt, Gerry Sherriff, Dick Martin and Terry Sambridge claiming the trophy.
SUTTON Bridge’s ladies side drew with the Eagles, while the seniors ended all-square with Feltwell.
Judy Green and Angela Hunt won the ladies invitation day.
STEVE Sayer won Gedney Hill’s men’s August medal, while Maggie Bingham was the leading golden oldie.
You may also want to watch:
The seniors lost 4-2 to Heacham Manor.
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 3 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 6 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 7 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 8 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 9 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years