Walpole Roller Hockey Club, which will feature on Sky Sports Game Changers, on the lookout for more players
- Credit: Archant
Walpole Roller Hockey Club are on the lookout for players of all ages.
The club, which provides many of England’s roller hockey stars, is looking for players from under-9s right up to seniors to play the fast, exciting sport.
One of the club’s training sessions was filmed for Game Changers, a Saturday morning children’s programme on Sky Sports.
Abie Davis, of Walpole Roller Hockey Club, said: “If you would like to try roller hockey or just watch how the game is played come along to one of the training sessions at Skaters, Walpole Highway from 6-8.30pm on a Tuesday.
“The first three sessions are always free. Just bring your skates (or they can be hired from Skaters) and shin pads if you have them.”
You may also want to watch:
If you would like any more details contact Abie on 07799846071 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 2 Long-serving work couple leaving Fens for Nigeria to build care home
- 3 Cheers to that! Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 5 Burglar's DNA linked to break in at Ramsey Royal British Legion Club
- 6 Aldi invites the public to share their views on new Whittlesey store
- 7 Primary school joins laureate's £100m-a-year bid to boost libraries
- 8 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 9 Council removes anti-Semitic graffiti in Ely
- 10 March Town United in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid