Want to run the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon? Then Premier Kitchens & Bedrooms needs your help!
- Credit: Archant
A local kitchen and bedrooms company is offering the opportunity for athletes to embark on the challenge of a lifetime by running the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon.
Peterborough-based Premier Kitchens & Bedrooms has secured a place for this year’s marathon on April 23, and is offering the chance for people in Fenland to lace up their running shoes and raise cash for the NSPCC.
Tanya Puk, marketing co-ordinator, said: “If you’ve always wanted to take part and not been able to secure a place then this is your second chance.
“Premier Kitchen & Bedrooms are proud to support the NSPCC and have raised thousands for the charity over the years.
“We’re pleased to be able to be a part of this event with them. It’s a great opportunity to help raise money for a worthy cause.”
To be in with a chance of winning the place, simply leave a comment on the company’s Facebook page explaining why you want to run the marathon before Sunday January 29.
You may also want to watch:
Entrants must be over 18 and a winner will be picked on Monday January 30.
For more information, click here.
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed