Want to run the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon? Then Premier Kitchens & Bedrooms needs your help!
- Credit: Archant
A local kitchen and bedrooms company is offering the opportunity for athletes to embark on the challenge of a lifetime by running the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon.
Peterborough-based Premier Kitchens & Bedrooms has secured a place for this year’s marathon on April 23, and is offering the chance for people in Fenland to lace up their running shoes and raise cash for the NSPCC.
Tanya Puk, marketing co-ordinator, said: “If you’ve always wanted to take part and not been able to secure a place then this is your second chance.
“Premier Kitchen & Bedrooms are proud to support the NSPCC and have raised thousands for the charity over the years.
“We’re pleased to be able to be a part of this event with them. It’s a great opportunity to help raise money for a worthy cause.”
To be in with a chance of winning the place, simply leave a comment on the company’s Facebook page explaining why you want to run the marathon before Sunday January 29.
You may also want to watch:
Entrants must be over 18 and a winner will be picked on Monday January 30.
For more information, click here.
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 4 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 5 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 6 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 7 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 8 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 9 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 10 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists