Want to run the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon? Then Premier Kitchens & Bedrooms needs your help!
- Credit: Archant
A local kitchen and bedrooms company is offering the opportunity for athletes to embark on the challenge of a lifetime by running the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon.
Peterborough-based Premier Kitchens & Bedrooms has secured a place for this year’s marathon on April 23, and is offering the chance for people in Fenland to lace up their running shoes and raise cash for the NSPCC.
Tanya Puk, marketing co-ordinator, said: “If you’ve always wanted to take part and not been able to secure a place then this is your second chance.
“Premier Kitchen & Bedrooms are proud to support the NSPCC and have raised thousands for the charity over the years.
“We’re pleased to be able to be a part of this event with them. It’s a great opportunity to help raise money for a worthy cause.”
To be in with a chance of winning the place, simply leave a comment on the company’s Facebook page explaining why you want to run the marathon before Sunday January 29.
You may also want to watch:
Entrants must be over 18 and a winner will be picked on Monday January 30.
For more information, click here.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Residents urged to take twice-weekly rapid Covid-19 tests
- 6 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 10 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million