Wisbech and Hunstanton martial arts competitors return from World Tang Soo Do Regional Championships with big medal haul
- Credit: Archant
Students from the Wisbech and Hunstanton Tang Soo Do martial arts club returned from the World Tang Soo Do Association’s Regional Championships in Cardiff with 13 medals.
The six dedicated club competitors participated in three main categories - Weapons, Forms and Sparring.
Sophia Stanton was first in Forms and second in Weapons and Sparring, while Tom Magor was first in Forms.
Tom Kinsey was first in Forms and Weapons and second in Sparring, while Thomas Freer was first in Sparring and 3rd in Forms.
Amy Kinsey, Sam Shepherd and Tom Magor won first place for their team Form.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in joining the club, go to www.wisbechandhunstantonTSD.co.uk
- 1 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school
- 2 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 3 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Man jailed for abusive rampage against ex-partner
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
- 9 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 10 Two drink drivers lose their licences