Wisbech and Hunstanton martial arts competitors return from World Tang Soo Do Regional Championships with big medal haul
- Credit: Archant
Students from the Wisbech and Hunstanton Tang Soo Do martial arts club returned from the World Tang Soo Do Association’s Regional Championships in Cardiff with 13 medals.
The six dedicated club competitors participated in three main categories - Weapons, Forms and Sparring.
Sophia Stanton was first in Forms and second in Weapons and Sparring, while Tom Magor was first in Forms.
Tom Kinsey was first in Forms and Weapons and second in Sparring, while Thomas Freer was first in Sparring and 3rd in Forms.
Amy Kinsey, Sam Shepherd and Tom Magor won first place for their team Form.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in joining the club, go to www.wisbechandhunstantonTSD.co.uk
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Neighbours want council to call time on off-licence
- 4 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 5 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 6 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 7 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 8 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19