Wisbech and Hunstanton martial arts competitors return from World Tang Soo Do Regional Championships with big medal haul
- Credit: Archant
Students from the Wisbech and Hunstanton Tang Soo Do martial arts club returned from the World Tang Soo Do Association’s Regional Championships in Cardiff with 13 medals.
The six dedicated club competitors participated in three main categories - Weapons, Forms and Sparring.
Sophia Stanton was first in Forms and second in Weapons and Sparring, while Tom Magor was first in Forms.
Tom Kinsey was first in Forms and Weapons and second in Sparring, while Thomas Freer was first in Sparring and 3rd in Forms.
Amy Kinsey, Sam Shepherd and Tom Magor won first place for their team Form.
You may also want to watch:
If you are interested in joining the club, go to www.wisbechandhunstantonTSD.co.uk
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 5 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 6 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 7 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 8 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 9 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 10 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized