Wisbech Inline Speed Skating Team dominate at British Championships
- Credit: Archant
The Wisbech Inline Roller Speed Skating Team won eight golds, three silvers and three bronzes and set two British records at the British Championships.
James Ashby set a new British record in the heats of the 100m time trial, broke his own record the following day in the 100m time trial finals and won all three senior men’s championship events.
Joe Hardy won all junior men’s championship events, setting a new British record in the 100m time trial final.
The veteran men’s A and B relay teams came first and second in the veteran men’s relay event.
India Cooper won silver in both her 800m and 300m races and a bronze in the 100m time trial.
You may also want to watch:
Glen Brown picked up bronze in the veteran men’s 100m time trial, bronze in the 500m race and silver as part of the veteran men’s relay B team.
- 1 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 2 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 3 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 6 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 7 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 10 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream