Wisbech Inline Speed Skating Team dominate at British Championships
- Credit: Archant
The Wisbech Inline Roller Speed Skating Team won eight golds, three silvers and three bronzes and set two British records at the British Championships.
James Ashby set a new British record in the heats of the 100m time trial, broke his own record the following day in the 100m time trial finals and won all three senior men’s championship events.
Joe Hardy won all junior men’s championship events, setting a new British record in the 100m time trial final.
The veteran men’s A and B relay teams came first and second in the veteran men’s relay event.
India Cooper won silver in both her 800m and 300m races and a bronze in the 100m time trial.
You may also want to watch:
Glen Brown picked up bronze in the veteran men’s 100m time trial, bronze in the 500m race and silver as part of the veteran men’s relay B team.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 161-mile trip from Yorkshire to Fen village ends in Covid breach fine
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 6 Dad has 'much more energy to run around' with son after losing four stone
- 7 MP wants an end to floods misery in the Fens
- 8 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 9 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer