Wisbech Town players told by Creasey nothing less than three wins from next three United Counties League games will do
- Credit: Archant
Nothing less than nine points will do from Wisbech Town’s next three games, manager Dick Creasey has told his players.
The Fenmen’s attention has turned back to the United Counties League after they lost 1-0 at Norwich United in the FA Cup on Saturday.
Wisbech have had a disappointing start to their league campaign, picking up only four points in four games, which Creasey says is “not good enough”.
Saturday’s visit of Harrowby United is followed by home games against Boston United on Tuesday night and Desborough Town next Saturday.
Creasey said: “There was very little in the game but an individual error cost us. We didn’t deserve to win but a replay would have been fair. But that’s water under the bridge and we must move on.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve not really got started in the league. Four points from four games is not good enough.
“We’ve got a full squad to choose from against Harrowby and I’ve told them that nine points are required from our next three games.”
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 3 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 4 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 5 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 8 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 9 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 10 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers