Wisbech Town players told by Creasey nothing less than three wins from next three United Counties League games will do
- Credit: Archant
Nothing less than nine points will do from Wisbech Town’s next three games, manager Dick Creasey has told his players.
The Fenmen’s attention has turned back to the United Counties League after they lost 1-0 at Norwich United in the FA Cup on Saturday.
Wisbech have had a disappointing start to their league campaign, picking up only four points in four games, which Creasey says is “not good enough”.
Saturday’s visit of Harrowby United is followed by home games against Boston United on Tuesday night and Desborough Town next Saturday.
Creasey said: “There was very little in the game but an individual error cost us. We didn’t deserve to win but a replay would have been fair. But that’s water under the bridge and we must move on.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve not really got started in the league. Four points from four games is not good enough.
“We’ve got a full squad to choose from against Harrowby and I’ve told them that nine points are required from our next three games.”
- 1 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 Rob's 'walk of thanks' for Magpas Air Ambulance
- 4 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 5 Depleted Bears fight back to earn friendly victory
- 6 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 7 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 8 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 9 Covid-19 job loss prompts Martin to launch out on his own
- 10 Plea to council to halt £6.5m crematorium plan