Wisbech Town players told by Creasey nothing less than three wins from next three United Counties League games will do
- Credit: Archant
Nothing less than nine points will do from Wisbech Town’s next three games, manager Dick Creasey has told his players.
The Fenmen’s attention has turned back to the United Counties League after they lost 1-0 at Norwich United in the FA Cup on Saturday.
Wisbech have had a disappointing start to their league campaign, picking up only four points in four games, which Creasey says is “not good enough”.
Saturday’s visit of Harrowby United is followed by home games against Boston United on Tuesday night and Desborough Town next Saturday.
Creasey said: “There was very little in the game but an individual error cost us. We didn’t deserve to win but a replay would have been fair. But that’s water under the bridge and we must move on.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve not really got started in the league. Four points from four games is not good enough.
“We’ve got a full squad to choose from against Harrowby and I’ve told them that nine points are required from our next three games.”
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 3 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 4 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 5 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 6 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 7 Crossing company praised for using local workers and suppliers
- 8 Suspected hare coursers get 4x4 stuck after crashing nose first in ditch
- 9 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years