Wisbech Town stretch unbeaten run to six games with 2-0 win over 10-man Seasiders
WISBECH Town hauled themselves to within three points of third-placed Brantham Athletic with a 2-0 victory over 10-man Felixstowe & Walton United.
The Fenmen, who face Brantham on the final day of the season on April 28, scored a penalty and missed another in Saturday’s trip to the Seasiders.
Chris Bacon missed from the spot but, when a second penalty was awarded and a Felixstowe player sent off, Adam Millson made no mistake.
Ollie Pinner was also on target for the Fenmen, who have three games remaining in the Ridgeons Premier Division.
Wisbech host Wroxham, who confirmed themselves as champions with a 2-0 win over Haverhill at the weekend, tomorrow (Tuesday) night.
You may also want to watch:
The Fenmen have won their last three games and are now unbeaten in six.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 4 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 7 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 8 Trades group hears of alarming rise in shop worker abuse amid Covid
- 9 Villagers stay strong to earn perfect post-lockdown record
- 10 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal