Women urged to get into the swing of golf through new all-female programme
- Credit: Archant
A new female golf programme is coming to Cambridgeshire – and is promising a ‘surprising’ experience.
Love.golf is to bring its all-female coaching programme to Lakeside Lodge in Pidney on October 5.
The programme has been specially developed for women, with an approach focused on coaching while playing the game as a group – rather than simply hitting balls on a driving range.
And PGA professional, Andy Fletcher, is a fan of the new programme.
He said: “The great thing about love.golf is that it provides an environment for women to discover, learn and improve skills.
You may also want to watch:
“Customers frequently say they are surprised at their achievements and the sense of self-confidence and empowerment that comes with this.
“All the equipment is provided, you can wear jeans and trainers and you don’t have to be a club member, or even have played before. It’s relaxed, welcoming and probably not at all what you think golf is like.”
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 Here are your winners of the Pride of Whittlesey awards
- 6 MP praises 'fantastic' vaccine team after having Covid-19 jab
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 9 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 10 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
The all-inclusive love.golf programme costs £95 per person and includes six weekly sessions with Fletcher at Lakeside Lodge.
For more information, visit www.love.golf.