Women urged to get into the swing of golf through new all-female programme
- Credit: Archant
A new female golf programme is coming to Cambridgeshire – and is promising a ‘surprising’ experience.
Love.golf is to bring its all-female coaching programme to Lakeside Lodge in Pidney on October 5.
The programme has been specially developed for women, with an approach focused on coaching while playing the game as a group – rather than simply hitting balls on a driving range.
And PGA professional, Andy Fletcher, is a fan of the new programme.
He said: “The great thing about love.golf is that it provides an environment for women to discover, learn and improve skills.
You may also want to watch:
“Customers frequently say they are surprised at their achievements and the sense of self-confidence and empowerment that comes with this.
“All the equipment is provided, you can wear jeans and trainers and you don’t have to be a club member, or even have played before. It’s relaxed, welcoming and probably not at all what you think golf is like.”
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 3 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 6 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 7 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 8 ‘Boris should try to fill in the forms if he thinks they’re so simple’
- 9 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
The all-inclusive love.golf programme costs £95 per person and includes six weekly sessions with Fletcher at Lakeside Lodge.
For more information, visit www.love.golf.