Women urged to get into the swing of golf through new all-female programme
- Credit: Archant
A new female golf programme is coming to Cambridgeshire – and is promising a ‘surprising’ experience.
Love.golf is to bring its all-female coaching programme to Lakeside Lodge in Pidney on October 5.
The programme has been specially developed for women, with an approach focused on coaching while playing the game as a group – rather than simply hitting balls on a driving range.
And PGA professional, Andy Fletcher, is a fan of the new programme.
He said: “The great thing about love.golf is that it provides an environment for women to discover, learn and improve skills.
“Customers frequently say they are surprised at their achievements and the sense of self-confidence and empowerment that comes with this.
“All the equipment is provided, you can wear jeans and trainers and you don’t have to be a club member, or even have played before. It’s relaxed, welcoming and probably not at all what you think golf is like.”
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 4 Wenny Meadow home to rare 'false scorpions', says hidden report
- 5 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 6 Live music, over 100 stalls and fair rides as Christmas market returns
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 9 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 10 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
The all-inclusive love.golf programme costs £95 per person and includes six weekly sessions with Fletcher at Lakeside Lodge.
For more information, visit www.love.golf.