Women urged to get into the swing of golf through new all-female programme
- Credit: Archant
A new female golf programme is coming to Cambridgeshire – and is promising a ‘surprising’ experience.
Love.golf is to bring its all-female coaching programme to Lakeside Lodge in Pidney on October 5.
The programme has been specially developed for women, with an approach focused on coaching while playing the game as a group – rather than simply hitting balls on a driving range.
And PGA professional, Andy Fletcher, is a fan of the new programme.
He said: “The great thing about love.golf is that it provides an environment for women to discover, learn and improve skills.
You may also want to watch:
“Customers frequently say they are surprised at their achievements and the sense of self-confidence and empowerment that comes with this.
“All the equipment is provided, you can wear jeans and trainers and you don’t have to be a club member, or even have played before. It’s relaxed, welcoming and probably not at all what you think golf is like.”
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 6 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 7 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 10 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school
The all-inclusive love.golf programme costs £95 per person and includes six weekly sessions with Fletcher at Lakeside Lodge.
For more information, visit www.love.golf.