A sparkling Mother’s Day at Peckover House
- Credit: Archant
Mother’s Day at Peckover House has an extra dose of sparkle with a Sunday afternoon tea at the National Trust’s venue.
A walk in the spring garden, exploring the grand eighteenth century townhouse freshly opened for a new season, with afternoon tea in the Reed Barn, have all become part of a Peckover tradition.
“This year we wanted to add something a little different,“ said Laura Andrews, catering manager.
“So we are offering a choice of menus, one of which includes sparkling prosecco to make Mother’s Day that extra bit special.”
Afternoon tea, for which booking is essential, will be served between 2.30pm and 4.30pm in the Reed Barn on Sunday March 15.
You may also want to watch:
The gardens will open from 11am, the house from midday. Afternoon tea menus are £11.95 (Children £4.95), or with prosecco at £20.95, plus normal admission for non members.
For further information please phone 01945 583463.
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack