A sparkling Mother’s Day at Peckover House
- Credit: Archant
Mother’s Day at Peckover House has an extra dose of sparkle with a Sunday afternoon tea at the National Trust’s venue.
A walk in the spring garden, exploring the grand eighteenth century townhouse freshly opened for a new season, with afternoon tea in the Reed Barn, have all become part of a Peckover tradition.
“This year we wanted to add something a little different,“ said Laura Andrews, catering manager.
“So we are offering a choice of menus, one of which includes sparkling prosecco to make Mother’s Day that extra bit special.”
Afternoon tea, for which booking is essential, will be served between 2.30pm and 4.30pm in the Reed Barn on Sunday March 15.
You may also want to watch:
The gardens will open from 11am, the house from midday. Afternoon tea menus are £11.95 (Children £4.95), or with prosecco at £20.95, plus normal admission for non members.
For further information please phone 01945 583463.
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit