A sparkling Mother’s Day at Peckover House
- Credit: Archant
Mother’s Day at Peckover House has an extra dose of sparkle with a Sunday afternoon tea at the National Trust’s venue.
A walk in the spring garden, exploring the grand eighteenth century townhouse freshly opened for a new season, with afternoon tea in the Reed Barn, have all become part of a Peckover tradition.
“This year we wanted to add something a little different,“ said Laura Andrews, catering manager.
“So we are offering a choice of menus, one of which includes sparkling prosecco to make Mother’s Day that extra bit special.”
Afternoon tea, for which booking is essential, will be served between 2.30pm and 4.30pm in the Reed Barn on Sunday March 15.
The gardens will open from 11am, the house from midday. Afternoon tea menus are £11.95 (Children £4.95), or with prosecco at £20.95, plus normal admission for non members.
For further information please phone 01945 583463.
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 3 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 4 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 5 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 6 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 7 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 8 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 9 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall