A sparkling Mother’s Day at Peckover House
- Credit: Archant
Mother’s Day at Peckover House has an extra dose of sparkle with a Sunday afternoon tea at the National Trust’s venue.
A walk in the spring garden, exploring the grand eighteenth century townhouse freshly opened for a new season, with afternoon tea in the Reed Barn, have all become part of a Peckover tradition.
“This year we wanted to add something a little different,“ said Laura Andrews, catering manager.
“So we are offering a choice of menus, one of which includes sparkling prosecco to make Mother’s Day that extra bit special.”
Afternoon tea, for which booking is essential, will be served between 2.30pm and 4.30pm in the Reed Barn on Sunday March 15.
You may also want to watch:
The gardens will open from 11am, the house from midday. Afternoon tea menus are £11.95 (Children £4.95), or with prosecco at £20.95, plus normal admission for non members.
For further information please phone 01945 583463.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton