Abba show Bjorn Again to headline at Oundle International Festival’s Picnic in the Park
LEGENDARY Abba show Bjorn Again is the headline act for this year’s Picnic in the Park at the Oundle International Festival.
Oundle Rocks will kick of the showcase of talented young bands on Saturday, July 14 followed by the world music act Grupo Lokito.
Bjorn Again will then take to the stage to perform classic Abba hits such as Waterloo and Dancing Queen.
Tickets for the event go on sale at 10am on Saturday, March 24.
Oundle Music Trust director Susan Lansdale said: “It’s a real coup for Oundle International Festival and indicative of our standing on the festival scene.”
You may also want to watch:
To book, call 01832 274734 or email www.oundlefestival.org.uk.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 3 March Town mark long-awaited step five return with opening day defeat
- 4 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 5 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft