Alice the Musical to be staged at open-air theatre in The Walks, King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A joyful, fun-filled time for all the family is on offer on Tuesday, July 29, when Alice the Musical will be staged in King’s Lynn.
An open-air family theatre will be set up in The Walks, with boys and girls invited to come along dressed in their best wonderland fashion.
With adaptation by children’s playwright John Gardener, and composition by Cambridge Touring Theatre’s resident composer Simon Humphreys, this year’s production promises to be the company’s biggest venture to date.
With Cambridge Touring Theatre’s trademark energy and inspiration audiences have grown to expect and love, Alice The Musical will not disappoint and is guaranteed to leave you smiling from beginning to end.
The performance begins at 2.30pm. Prices are £11, £8 concessions, £24 for family of three, £32 for family of four, with under-3s free.
You may also want to watch:
To purchase tickets, contact King’s Lynn Corn Exchange box office on 01553 764864.
• The company also offers a 45-minute drama workshop at 1pm for children aged 5-10.
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
Here, children can be introduced to the characters from the story and work on themed drama activities, songs and games.
Workshop tickets cost £2.50 each.