Alice the Musical to be staged at open-air theatre in The Walks, King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A joyful, fun-filled time for all the family is on offer on Tuesday, July 29, when Alice the Musical will be staged in King’s Lynn.
An open-air family theatre will be set up in The Walks, with boys and girls invited to come along dressed in their best wonderland fashion.
With adaptation by children’s playwright John Gardener, and composition by Cambridge Touring Theatre’s resident composer Simon Humphreys, this year’s production promises to be the company’s biggest venture to date.
With Cambridge Touring Theatre’s trademark energy and inspiration audiences have grown to expect and love, Alice The Musical will not disappoint and is guaranteed to leave you smiling from beginning to end.
The performance begins at 2.30pm. Prices are £11, £8 concessions, £24 for family of three, £32 for family of four, with under-3s free.
You may also want to watch:
To purchase tickets, contact King’s Lynn Corn Exchange box office on 01553 764864.
• The company also offers a 45-minute drama workshop at 1pm for children aged 5-10.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 5 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 10 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
Here, children can be introduced to the characters from the story and work on themed drama activities, songs and games.
Workshop tickets cost £2.50 each.