Alice the Musical to be staged at open-air theatre in The Walks, King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A joyful, fun-filled time for all the family is on offer on Tuesday, July 29, when Alice the Musical will be staged in King’s Lynn.
An open-air family theatre will be set up in The Walks, with boys and girls invited to come along dressed in their best wonderland fashion.
With adaptation by children’s playwright John Gardener, and composition by Cambridge Touring Theatre’s resident composer Simon Humphreys, this year’s production promises to be the company’s biggest venture to date.
With Cambridge Touring Theatre’s trademark energy and inspiration audiences have grown to expect and love, Alice The Musical will not disappoint and is guaranteed to leave you smiling from beginning to end.
The performance begins at 2.30pm. Prices are £11, £8 concessions, £24 for family of three, £32 for family of four, with under-3s free.
You may also want to watch:
To purchase tickets, contact King’s Lynn Corn Exchange box office on 01553 764864.
• The company also offers a 45-minute drama workshop at 1pm for children aged 5-10.
- 1 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 6 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 7 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 8 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
Here, children can be introduced to the characters from the story and work on themed drama activities, songs and games.
Workshop tickets cost £2.50 each.