All aboard from Ely or Peterborough for unique trip to Chester that aims to raise £25k for EACH
- Credit: Archant
Ely and Peterborough rail station are two of just three stops for a unique trip that aims to raise £25,000 for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
Travel miles in ultimate style and comfort aboard the famous Belmond Northern Belle Luxury Train on a fine dining day excursion to Chester.
Only 100 couples will be able to enjoy the experience on Saturday, September, 26 – so early booking is advised.
The train will collect passengers from Norwich, Ely and Peterborough stations.
Included in the package are a three-course brunch on the outward journey, an afternoon of sightseeing, champagne reception, four-course dinner, bottle of wine per couple, petit fours on the return journey and entertainment.
It departs Ely at about 8.40am and returns at 11pm. The train will leave Peterborough at 9.25am, returning at 10pm.
Tickets cost £399 per person, with a deposit of £100 to secure your seats. The balance is due June 30. To purchase, contact 01473 276196 or visit email@example.com
- 1 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 2 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 3 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 4 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 5 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 6 ‘We try to think outside the box’ - Alpacas pay a visit to care home
- 7 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 8 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 9 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 10 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
The trip has been organised by Bentley Motors in Cambridge.