All aboard from Ely or Peterborough for unique trip to Chester that aims to raise £25k for EACH
- Credit: Archant
Ely and Peterborough rail station are two of just three stops for a unique trip that aims to raise £25,000 for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
Travel miles in ultimate style and comfort aboard the famous Belmond Northern Belle Luxury Train on a fine dining day excursion to Chester.
Only 100 couples will be able to enjoy the experience on Saturday, September, 26 – so early booking is advised.
The train will collect passengers from Norwich, Ely and Peterborough stations.
Included in the package are a three-course brunch on the outward journey, an afternoon of sightseeing, champagne reception, four-course dinner, bottle of wine per couple, petit fours on the return journey and entertainment.
You may also want to watch:
It departs Ely at about 8.40am and returns at 11pm. The train will leave Peterborough at 9.25am, returning at 10pm.
Tickets cost £399 per person, with a deposit of £100 to secure your seats. The balance is due June 30. To purchase, contact 01473 276196 or visit email@example.com
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 5 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 6 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time
- 7 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 10 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
The trip has been organised by Bentley Motors in Cambridge.