All aboard from Ely or Peterborough for unique trip to Chester that aims to raise £25k for EACH
- Credit: Archant
Ely and Peterborough rail station are two of just three stops for a unique trip that aims to raise £25,000 for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
Travel miles in ultimate style and comfort aboard the famous Belmond Northern Belle Luxury Train on a fine dining day excursion to Chester.
Only 100 couples will be able to enjoy the experience on Saturday, September, 26 – so early booking is advised.
The train will collect passengers from Norwich, Ely and Peterborough stations.
Included in the package are a three-course brunch on the outward journey, an afternoon of sightseeing, champagne reception, four-course dinner, bottle of wine per couple, petit fours on the return journey and entertainment.
You may also want to watch:
It departs Ely at about 8.40am and returns at 11pm. The train will leave Peterborough at 9.25am, returning at 10pm.
Tickets cost £399 per person, with a deposit of £100 to secure your seats. The balance is due June 30. To purchase, contact 01473 276196 or visit email@example.com
- 1 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 4 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 5 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 Election 2021: Tories win Whittlesey by-elections
- 8 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 9 Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
The trip has been organised by Bentley Motors in Cambridge.