All aboard from Ely or Peterborough for unique trip to Chester that aims to raise £25k for EACH
- Credit: Archant
Ely and Peterborough rail station are two of just three stops for a unique trip that aims to raise £25,000 for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
Travel miles in ultimate style and comfort aboard the famous Belmond Northern Belle Luxury Train on a fine dining day excursion to Chester.
Only 100 couples will be able to enjoy the experience on Saturday, September, 26 – so early booking is advised.
The train will collect passengers from Norwich, Ely and Peterborough stations.
Included in the package are a three-course brunch on the outward journey, an afternoon of sightseeing, champagne reception, four-course dinner, bottle of wine per couple, petit fours on the return journey and entertainment.
You may also want to watch:
It departs Ely at about 8.40am and returns at 11pm. The train will leave Peterborough at 9.25am, returning at 10pm.
Tickets cost £399 per person, with a deposit of £100 to secure your seats. The balance is due June 30. To purchase, contact 01473 276196 or visit email@example.com
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 7 Welcome to Whittlesey - the new UK hotspot for kite surfing?
- 8 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
The trip has been organised by Bentley Motors in Cambridge.