Alternative, gothic and steampunk festival of magic and mystery to debut in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
Are you looking to experience something a little out of the ordinary this weekend? Then the Rainbow Festivals’ next event might be what you’re searching for.
‘A Fantastical Festival of Magic and Mystery’ comes to The Duke’s Head Hotel in King’s Lynn on Sunday 18.
The free event will feature stalls and sales, dancing, headwear, clothing, jewellery, a photo booth and face painting, curiosities, artistry, tea, coffee and cake and a licensed bar.
Organiser Naomi Eztak said: “I believe I’m the first to do such a ‘theme’ in the area, but basically it is alternative, gothic and steam-punk.”
Shenanigans begin at 11am, say organisers, drawing to a close at around 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.rainbowfestivals.co.uk
- 1 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 2 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 3 'Physically and mentally exhausted" Matt in plea to find missing beagle
- 4 Sandbags available ahead as Storm Christoph arrives
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 7 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Fishing park owners await green light to open third lake
- 10 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning