Alternative, gothic and steampunk festival of magic and mystery to debut in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
Are you looking to experience something a little out of the ordinary this weekend? Then the Rainbow Festivals’ next event might be what you’re searching for.
‘A Fantastical Festival of Magic and Mystery’ comes to The Duke’s Head Hotel in King’s Lynn on Sunday 18.
The free event will feature stalls and sales, dancing, headwear, clothing, jewellery, a photo booth and face painting, curiosities, artistry, tea, coffee and cake and a licensed bar.
Organiser Naomi Eztak said: “I believe I’m the first to do such a ‘theme’ in the area, but basically it is alternative, gothic and steam-punk.”
Shenanigans begin at 11am, say organisers, drawing to a close at around 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.rainbowfestivals.co.uk
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 4 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 5 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 6 Body found in Wisbech road
- 7 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 8 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 9 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 10 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens