Alternative, gothic and steampunk festival of magic and mystery to debut in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
Are you looking to experience something a little out of the ordinary this weekend? Then the Rainbow Festivals’ next event might be what you’re searching for.
‘A Fantastical Festival of Magic and Mystery’ comes to The Duke’s Head Hotel in King’s Lynn on Sunday 18.
The free event will feature stalls and sales, dancing, headwear, clothing, jewellery, a photo booth and face painting, curiosities, artistry, tea, coffee and cake and a licensed bar.
Organiser Naomi Eztak said: “I believe I’m the first to do such a ‘theme’ in the area, but basically it is alternative, gothic and steam-punk.”
Shenanigans begin at 11am, say organisers, drawing to a close at around 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.rainbowfestivals.co.uk
- 1 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 Tributes to 'loving, kind family man' and community stalwart