An extra chance to see Chatteris photographer’s artwork and maybe buy a piece
- Credit: Archant
A number of new works are on show and all will be for sale. The artwork is hung on both the ground floor and the cafe area.
The artwork can be purchased and taken away at the time and not at the end of the exhibition as normally happens.
Rob who is based at his studio in Chatteris covers most areas of photography as well as mixed media art usually produces two exhibitions a year as well as taking commissions for homes and offices on a whole range of subjects.
The artwork is available to be viewed during the normal opening hours of Octavia View. As well as this exhibition Rob also has a permanant display of Wisbech based images at The Queen
Mary Centre Wisbech
You may also want to watch:
Rob can be contacted on 07935204209 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 4 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 5 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 6 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 7 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 8 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 9 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
- 10 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists