Anglian Players set to bowl audiences over with cricket-based play Outside Edge
AUDIENCES will be bowled over this month as The Anglian Players stage a cricket-based play as their autumn production.
The players will perform Richard Harris’ Outside Edge at March Community Centre, in Station Road, from November 15-17.
The play is set in a cricket pavilion and follows a team as they try to win a match while at the same time sort out their various marital problems.
Mike Thomas, from the players, said: “As the play progresses, the lives of the cricketers and their respective spouses unravel before us as tensions, tempers and temptations rise and fall.”
The production will be Jim Wetherall’s directorial debut with the players, while Sara-Jane Wilson and Steve Gales are treading the boards for the first time.
You may also want to watch:
The cast also comprises a number of familiar players stars, including Wendy Hart, Alan Hooks, Nichola Marsh, Chris Jarvis, Mike Thomas, Ryan Constable and Theresa Winslow.
Performances will start at 7.30pm on November 15, 16 and 17. There will be a raffle during each show and a licensed bar.
- 1 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 4 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 5 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 6 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 9 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 10 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
Tickets, priced at �7 or �6 concessions, can be purchased from The Pet Shop, in Station Road, March, or bought on the door.