Anglian Players to perform the comedy Kindly Leave The Stage
A COMEDY by the television script writer John Chapman will be performed next week by the Anglian Players.
Kindly Leave The Stage deals with the age old theme of adult relationships and is set in a theatre - in fact the play opens with a play being performed.
However, all is not what it seems as the ‘actors’ step out of the reality of their play and into the reality of ours. There a tangled web of relationships between the various characters becomes apparent.
The play was written as a pastiche of actors and the acting community.
Kindly Leave The Stage will be performed May 17-19 at March Community Centre in Station Road. Performances start at 7.30pm.
There will be a raffle during each show and a licensed bar will be available.
Tickets cost �7 (concessions �6) and can be obtained from The Pet Shop at 14 Station Road, March, or at the door on the night.
- 1 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 4 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 5 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 6 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 9 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 10 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash