Anglian Players to perform the comedy Kindly Leave The Stage
A COMEDY by the television script writer John Chapman will be performed next week by the Anglian Players.
Kindly Leave The Stage deals with the age old theme of adult relationships and is set in a theatre - in fact the play opens with a play being performed.
However, all is not what it seems as the ‘actors’ step out of the reality of their play and into the reality of ours. There a tangled web of relationships between the various characters becomes apparent.
The play was written as a pastiche of actors and the acting community.
Kindly Leave The Stage will be performed May 17-19 at March Community Centre in Station Road. Performances start at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a raffle during each show and a licensed bar will be available.
Tickets cost �7 (concessions �6) and can be obtained from The Pet Shop at 14 Station Road, March, or at the door on the night.
- 1 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Town buzzing with buses - for one day only
- 5 Suspected arsonist charged after health centre fire
- 6 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 9 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 10 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa