Anglian Players to perform the comedy Kindly Leave The Stage
A COMEDY by the television script writer John Chapman will be performed next week by the Anglian Players.
Kindly Leave The Stage deals with the age old theme of adult relationships and is set in a theatre - in fact the play opens with a play being performed.
However, all is not what it seems as the ‘actors’ step out of the reality of their play and into the reality of ours. There a tangled web of relationships between the various characters becomes apparent.
The play was written as a pastiche of actors and the acting community.
Kindly Leave The Stage will be performed May 17-19 at March Community Centre in Station Road. Performances start at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a raffle during each show and a licensed bar will be available.
Tickets cost �7 (concessions �6) and can be obtained from The Pet Shop at 14 Station Road, March, or at the door on the night.
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 4 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 5 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 6 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 7 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 8 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s