Annie takes to The Broadway stage in Peterborough from May 3-7
THE heart-warming rags-to-riches musical Annie comes to The Broadway Theatre in Peterborough next week.
Hi-de-Hi! star Su Pollard and TV actor David McAlister star in the show which opens next Tuesday and runs until Saturday May 7.
Annie’s adventures from Miss Hannigan’s orphanage to the luxurious home of Oliver Warbucks is a story that has been told all over the world for decades.
First seen on stage in 1976, the show is one of the best loved family musicals of all time.
At Peterborough, Pollard reprises her role as the dastardly Miss Hannigan and McAlister makes a welcome return as the billionaire businessman Oliver Warbucks.
You may also want to watch:
With a memorable score including It’s A Hard Knock Life, Easy Street and of course the legendary Tomorrow, along with brilliantly visual choreography and a side-splittingly funny script, you will remember Annie as warm and funny as the first time you ever saw it.
• Evening performances commence at 7.30pm with matinee performances on Thursday and Saturday starting at 2.30pm.
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 3 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 4 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 5 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 6 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 9 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
Tickets range from �15.50 to �26.50 and can be purchased by calling 0844 850 0 850 or by visiting www.thebroadwaytheatre.co.uk