Annie takes to The Broadway stage in Peterborough from May 3-7
THE heart-warming rags-to-riches musical Annie comes to The Broadway Theatre in Peterborough next week.
Hi-de-Hi! star Su Pollard and TV actor David McAlister star in the show which opens next Tuesday and runs until Saturday May 7.
Annie’s adventures from Miss Hannigan’s orphanage to the luxurious home of Oliver Warbucks is a story that has been told all over the world for decades.
First seen on stage in 1976, the show is one of the best loved family musicals of all time.
At Peterborough, Pollard reprises her role as the dastardly Miss Hannigan and McAlister makes a welcome return as the billionaire businessman Oliver Warbucks.
You may also want to watch:
With a memorable score including It’s A Hard Knock Life, Easy Street and of course the legendary Tomorrow, along with brilliantly visual choreography and a side-splittingly funny script, you will remember Annie as warm and funny as the first time you ever saw it.
• Evening performances commence at 7.30pm with matinee performances on Thursday and Saturday starting at 2.30pm.
- 1 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 4 Firefighters attempted to resuscitate suspected murder victim
- 5 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 8 Count admits he 'must carry personally' some blame for losses
- 9 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
Tickets range from �15.50 to �26.50 and can be purchased by calling 0844 850 0 850 or by visiting www.thebroadwaytheatre.co.uk