Annie takes to The Broadway stage in Peterborough from May 3-7
THE heart-warming rags-to-riches musical Annie comes to The Broadway Theatre in Peterborough next week.
Hi-de-Hi! star Su Pollard and TV actor David McAlister star in the show which opens next Tuesday and runs until Saturday May 7.
Annie’s adventures from Miss Hannigan’s orphanage to the luxurious home of Oliver Warbucks is a story that has been told all over the world for decades.
First seen on stage in 1976, the show is one of the best loved family musicals of all time.
At Peterborough, Pollard reprises her role as the dastardly Miss Hannigan and McAlister makes a welcome return as the billionaire businessman Oliver Warbucks.
You may also want to watch:
With a memorable score including It’s A Hard Knock Life, Easy Street and of course the legendary Tomorrow, along with brilliantly visual choreography and a side-splittingly funny script, you will remember Annie as warm and funny as the first time you ever saw it.
• Evening performances commence at 7.30pm with matinee performances on Thursday and Saturday starting at 2.30pm.
- 1 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 2 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 3 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 MP takes a tour of school’s £14m transformation
- 8 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire
- 9 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 10 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
Tickets range from �15.50 to �26.50 and can be purchased by calling 0844 850 0 850 or by visiting www.thebroadwaytheatre.co.uk